Chapter #9| Confrontation

A/N: First update in 2016! hope everyone had a wonderful new year party for those who live over seas then Happy New Year! Sexual content ahead!

S I N

 "Always causing trouble Calvin" said Officer Jones. I chuckled.

"It wasn't me this time" I replied. Officer Jones glance up from his note book, my response didn't seem truthful but believe it or not, this shoot out wasn't because of me.

"I find that hard to believe" he says.

"Instead of explaining your doubts how about you find the f*ckers the killed some of my customers and damaged my damn club" I growled

"My men are capable of finding whoever killed those people, so where were you before the incident" he asked. Officer Jones took out his phone to record our conversation, the bastard still doesn't believe but hell I don't blame him, I wouldn't believe myself either.

"As I said several times I was inside sitting down, drinking my Scotch observing the club until I heard screams then gun fire" I replied.

"After that" he says

"I don't remember" I replied.

"Don't remember? considering it happened in front of your office, you'd add least seen the attackers" Jones replies

"A lot had happen an hour ago Officer Jones, the light outside my office didn't work so no I didn't view who ever decided to shoot at my club" I lied. Telling the truth to officer Jones wouldn't be good, I needed to know why those f*ckers are after Fernando, what did he do to piss them off?

"He is your employer, correct?" he asked

"Correct" I replied

"So why did you bring him into your office, what type of relationship do you two have?" he asked

"Everyone went down on the floor except him, my office is close to bar so I bring him to safety" I replied.

"And your relationship?" he asked

"No of your concern" I replied in annoyance. Officer Jones smirked then continue writing in his note pad.

"Thank you for your time, we'll handle it from here. Your club will be under investigation, any evidence found will be taken in. I'll be needing your security footage from opening till now" he says

"I have my men give what you need" I replied.

F E R N A N D O

I sat against the wall in shock, could it be Nathan who send them to kill me? Those faces looked familiar, I went into deep thought then it clicked. I know for a fact is wasn't Nathan's doing, old enemies come back for blood just didn't think they'll do it all at once. I stand and looking out the window watching Sin talk to an officer, what is he telling him?

After their conversation ended Sin went inside the club, the door opened revealing his handsome self. I lean against the window still looking outside. Sin close the door shut locking it, he remained silent until I heard him sit in his office chair.

"You gonna tell me who those men were?" he asked

"I told you, it's none of your business" I hissed.

"It's is my f*cking business when it concerns you and my f*cking club" he replied. Concerns me? got to be joking me, I turned around and glared at him.

"Don't act like you own me" I said. Sin stood and lean against his desk, arms folding, his gaze never left mine.

"That's when your wrong kitten, I owned you the moment you stepped into my club" he replies. Shivers went down my spine, I could not longer look at him. I blushed and looked away, feeling myself submit to him once again, oh how much I hated him teasing me and revealing his dominance towards me.

"Keep dreaming" I mumbled

"Quit stalling, now tell me who they are" he says

"J-Just past enemies that's all" I replied

"Care to explain in detail why they're after you?" he asked

"I-I don't want to talk about it okay, I have it under control. You know who I am, you know who I use to work for so yes I can handle myself. Years working in the mafia does a lot to someone, they're my problem not yours so lets leave at that" I said. Sin growled and stalk towards me, my back hit the wall, Sin didn't utter word but instead kissed me.

Our tongues moved around inside our mouths, moans slipped out within kisses. I instantly melt against his embrace. My body had a mind of it's own as my hands went under his shirt feeling his abs, moving around his chest and back, My nails dig into his skin, he groaned and deepen the kiss leaving me in a moaning mess, Sin moved away leaving me panting.

"I understand clearly what you use to do but I protect what's mine, don't forget that and don't forget who I am. I am more dangerous than you think kitten, you should be running screaming for your life" he says.

"You don't scare me" I replied. He smiled.

"You should" he says.

"We need to leave, you're coming back to the club house where it's safe" he said

"Screw that, I am going home" I replied. He growled and slapped my ass, he bastard has a fetish slapping my ass all the time.

"No arguments, you're coming and that's final" he says. I sighed in defeat, I didn't like the idea but I know they'll come back. I didn't want anyone involved, if Matteo and the others found out what happen tonight they'll take the matter into their own hands. They have kids to look after and spoil Xander, he doesn't need to know.

"What about Mikey?" I asked

"What about him" Sin replied

"I just can't leave him alone" I said.

"Fine he can come to but if he wants to stay then leave him, can't force to come" he replied. We arrive at my apartment, Sin glued to my side once I enter inside my home.

"Finally your back, I was getting worried and about to called Antonio" said Mikey.

"Who's Antonio?" Sin asked me. I ignore his question and explained the situation to Mikey, as much as I don't want him involved he needs to know. He's in trouble because of me and I want him safe so they won't target him as well.

"I can't live with bunch of animals" said Mikey

"Animals is a right word to describe us, how nice of you" Sin replied sarcastically. After an hour trying to convince Mikey to come with us he finally complies. I called Xander checking up on him and the others, I am happy they're well and currently out on a holiday together as a family. It's good they're out of the city, Matteo and the others know about Nathan but they don't know who else is after me.