Chapter #15| Wanting you

Warning sexual content

S I N

I lay on my bed with Fernando laying in my arms, he softly snores sleeping the day away and already he's feeling exhausted from the pregnancy. The shock is still within me, I cannot believe I am becoming a father, I am a dangerous man and it's not a place for our unborn child to be in. As we both slowly heal from our wounds, we must remain in bed until we fully recover.

Knocked from deep thought, I heard someone knock on my bedroom door. I called them in revealing Officer Jones stepping inside. This time he isn't in his uniform which is very unusual on his part, I gently sit up trying not to wake Fernando.

"Let's talk in my office" I said. Jones nods then follow my lead.

"What brings you here, Officer Jones?" I asked

"Where is your bothers location?" he asked. I chuckled, of course he'll ask about my brother.

"Dunno, been busy getting surgery on my leg than to know of his location" I replied.

"I need to know Sin, you know Leon better than anyone so where would he go" he says.

"Of course I know Leon better than anyone but what I do want to know is why are you determine to find him? I understand he's also well known with his crimes but something tells me this is different, personal perhaps?" I said

"A bit of both" he replies. I sighed.

"Whatever you're doing Jones it needs to stop, you're an officer and if you go behind the case without authorisation then it's on you" I said

"I understand that but I have my reasons and that's all you need to know, Calvin" he replied. I chuckled, staring at the man who tried to put me behind bars. Murder cases after murders case and still none of them leads to me, it will always be a cold case, he knew I committed those crimes but he could never prove it. Why would an Officer of the law seek help from a criminal, what the hell is he thinking.

"Tell me your reason Jones then I'll give you a few locations Leon will go to hide, someone like you taking this massive risk is odd so that tells me it's personal" I said.

"Isn't it obvious Calvin, I'm in love with that sick f*cker but he killed so many innocent lives that he needs to be taken down. It's my duty to get justice and I cannot stand to do nothing, he needs to be stopped Sin" Jones replied.

"Why ask me Jones? I've done the same things as Leon what difference does it make if I told you" I said. Jones bite his bottom lip as a single tear roll down his cheek.

"Leon was never like this, he was kind, loving and a happy man but something happened that changed him. He never loved me Calvin, we were just sex friends but to discover he's the guy I needed to put to jail for all these murders, it killed me inside to find out what kind of man he is" he says

"I-If you could changed then m-maybe he can to" he says.

"I haven't changed Jones, I am the same heartless bastard" I replied.

"Keep telling yourself that Sin because that Fernando guy he's changing you and for the better" he says.

"You know Leon will never forgive you if you finally take him to jail" I said. He look down and nod his head.

"I know but he needs a reality check" he replied. I sighed and write down the location Leon could be in, I told Jones to not keep his hopes up and also call the station for back up but he refuses. Before I knew it Jones leaves the room in silence, he's going after Leon. I walk back to my bedroom, Fernando still sleeping the day away so I laid down and gently pulled him into my arms. Jones says Fernando is changing me ? I guess he is.

F E R N A N D O

"How's Stone?" I asked Mikey

"He's okay, the annoying beast is so stubborn" he replies. I giggled, I look at his neck noticing a dark hickey.

"Did he give you that hickey?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"What hickey?" he asked me. I pointed to his neck, Mikey stomp to the bathroom and slam the door open, he looked at the mirror and gasp.

"That f*cking bastard!" he yelled. Before I could respond Mikey stalked out of the room and all you could hear is him yelling at Stone but what makes it more amusing his the Russian twins laughing at his outburst. I touch my flat pregnant stomach, I couldn't stop touching my stomach knowing my unborn baby is growing inside of me. Already I've been getting crazy cravings and also throwing up now and then. Sin becoming more possessive refusing to leave my side, considering we're currently recovering it gives him an opportunity to cuddle with me.

"Kitten you shouldn't be out of bed" said Sin

"I should say the same about you, doctors says you aren't ready to walk around it'll open the stitches" I replied.

"Nothing I can handle" he says. He limp towards me until our lips touch, I couldn't help but whimper feeling heat shoot to my core. I blushed and cover my erection, Sin smirked and gently sit me down onto the bed, tugging on my underwear pulling it off leaving me naked beneath his shirt he forced me to wear.

"Open" he orders. I blushed and looked away in embarrassment, I open my legs revealing my leaking erection. Sin slowly went down on his knees, he groans in pain but quickly ignores it, before I could protest my whole length is inside his mouth.

"Ah! Sin!" I moans. He rough sucked, licking my c*ck then sucking on it again. My shaky hand grip his hair gripping it tight. I screamed as he nipped onto my skin, unable to control my body I thrust deep inside his throat. With the pleasure he's giving me I didn't release his stitches have opened, blood roll down his leg but he continues.

"Sin you're bleeding, s-stop!" I said. Sin sucked hard again until finally I climaxed inside his mouth and he swallowed all my cum.

"Y-You shouldn't be doing that" I said

"What? sucking your c*ck" he replies. I blushed while he smirked.

"N-Not that! I mean you kneeling down, your wound is opened now" I said. Sin called for Andy as he rushed in with the first aid kit, he re-stitch his wound then wrapped his thigh again, of course I quickly covered up before Andy enters.