Chapter #17| Baby/I love you

Warning sexual content ;)

F E R N A N D O

I patiently waited inside the clinic along with Sin as we both held hands, I touch my small round 13 week stomach. Excited to finally know the gender of our baby, I was worried why my stomach looked larger than usual and as my midwife explained our unborn baby is rather large. I sighed in relief knowing I am not having twins and there isn't any twins in either of our bloodline.

"Mr. Lopez" a lady called. I wiped my sweaty palm not sure why I am feeling nervous, damn it I do know why I'm nervous this is our first baby and I don't mind which gender I get. The midwife lead us to a private room where Dr. Richman is waiting. I laid down and lift my shirt while he explains how the scan works. Jell on my stomach and moved the wand around until the sound of a heart beat filled the room.

"So you're here to know the gender, correct?" Dr. Richman asked

"Correct" Sin replies. Sin requested pictures of our baby, Dr. Richman zoomed in then pointed at the screen. Sin and I looked closely, tears roll down my cheek happy to know we're having a baby girl.

"Congratulations, you are having a healthy baby girl, now she's a big little one so that'll explain your rather big stomach which is normal in most pregnancies. Remember no heavy lifting, no stress, try to eat healthy and plenty of rest" he says. Dr. Richman printed five photo's of our baby girl, Xander demanded photo's of our baby so I printed five just in case we lose the photo.

I blushed wanting to ask Dr. Richman a question, I looked away from Sin as I felt heat shoot to my core. It's been a while since we last had sex and he's been so busy with the club house and also working at Mercury. With his brother giving us surprise visits, he's dangerous to us and Sin rather have him away from his club and myself.

"I-I um .. have a question Dr. Richman" I said. He looked up and smiled waiting for me to ask his this embarrassing question. Sin smirked knowing what I am about to say, he remained quiet wanting me to say the question.

"I-Is it safe to have sex while I am pregnant?" I asked

"Well considering you're having a healthy pregnancy and I do not see any problems with yourself or your daughter I don't see any problem having sex with your partner" he replies

"So h-his penis won't hurt our daughter?" I asked. Goodness I am digging a grave of embarrassment, I blushed again wanting him to answer quickly.

"His penis won't hurt your daughter in anyway while having sex, you may feel her move around a bit which can happen after you'll orgasm. It's nothing to be alert about since she'll be reacting to the pounding of your heart. She doesn't know what's going on but she won't feel any discomfort so there's nothing to worry about Mr. Lopez" Dr. Richman replies.

"But that doesn't mean it gives him an excuse to be rough with you, you'll need to be careful at all times" he said

"O-Okay so again it's safe, I-I just want to be sure" I said knowing he already replied but I just need to be sure having sex won't harm our baby girl.

"Of course, like I said before his penis won't harm your daughter since you have amniotic sac and strong muscles of your uterus to protect your baby. There's also a thick mucus plug that seals your cervix which help guards your daughter from infections so don't worry, it's safe" he replied. I give thanks for Dr. Richman to the midwife, the drive home was silent. Sin no longer uses his bike to travel around, now using Andy's pick up truck for our transportation.

S I N

"Why is there a moving truck here?" Fernando asked.

"They're moving your furniture inside" I replied. His eyes widen in shock, don't understand why he's acting shock considering he practically lives with me now. He is having my baby and I don't want him anywhere other than by my side even if it means he'll lives with me.

"Why?" he asked

"You're living with me so what's the problem you technically live with me Fernando" I said

"Add least tell me first" he says. I growled not liking his tone so I gently picked him up and carried him inside to our bedroom. I close our door and being to strip his clothes off, after the questions he asked I knew from the beginning he's getting sexually frustrated.

"What did I say about talking back to me kitten" I said. He gasped trying to get away, I growling holding onto his ankle and spreading his legs wide. Looking so sexy, with his thick thighs and round stomach/ass I groaned at the sight. I didn't bother me about the weight he gained, I prefer him remaining pregnant forever. I strip my clothes off ready to ravish him, as Dr. Richman stated I needed to be careful and not having rough sex would be a challenge.

"Answer me baby" I whispered nipping his ear.

"Y-You'll p-punish me" he whimpered. I chuckled.

"Correct, now I can't spank you kitten but I can do this" I replied. I went down on my knees and suck his c*ck. Sucking on his tip first then swallowing him down my throat, Fernando threw his head back screaming my name. Feeling his c*ck twitch knowing he's close to his release, I pulled away leaving him wanting more.

"P-Please!" he whined.

"This is your punishment kitten, you'll cum when I say so" I said. I grab the lube from the bedside table, squirting large around on my palm, I lubricate my c*ck and his entrance, soon I thrust deep inside his twitching channels. I begin slow and steady thrusts, nails dig into his skin as I try to control myself from f*cking him like crazy.

"Say my name baby" I ordered. He moaned shaking his head, I growled pulling out as only the tip of my c*ck enters him.

"M-More!" he moans

"Say my name" I said

"S-Sin!" he says. I shook my head.

"No kitten my real name" I said. I remember telling him my real name and hoping he remembers.

"C-Calvin!" he whimpered. I growled thrusting inside of him fast and rough until I stopped remembering I needed to be gentle with him. He screamed my name as he released several times, coming all over our chest. I switch positions making him ride me, his baby bump touch my stomach as he grind forwards and backwards. I growled roughly gripping on his round ass, feeling my c*ck slide in and out of him.

Our slow and steady sex lasted for hours, reaching our climax moaning each others name not worrying about the reality around us, seeing Fernando cry I stopped thrusting.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. He instantly wiped his tears away.

"N-Nothing" he says

"You crying isn't nothing kitten, what is bothering you?" I asked

"J-Just remembering that day, I know it's stupid and it kills the mood but I remember feeling scared at the hospital waking up without you. I-I thought about many lost their lives and it frightens me knowing you could of died, we could of died" he replied

"I'm here baby, no need to feel like that" I whispered. I pulled out gently laying him bedside me, with a pillow under his belly, Fernando laid on his side.

"I-I know but I still do, I-I come to realise how much you mean to me. You can be stubborn at times but I-I realised that I-I'm in love with you" he whispered. I wiped his tear then stopped, what did he just say?

"What?" I asked. He smiled.

"I-I love you Calvin" he replies