Chapter Ten

"Wh-What are you going to do?" stuttered one of the group.

They were in an alley, in the dark night, alone. Percy,alone, against Diane's group of friends.

"I'm going to kill you," Percy said, his voice shaky, his eyes wild. In his hand, a blade, the blade, the ultimate weapon, for elimination.

"Stay away!" yelled Diane, the rain pouring on her face, ruining her clothes and make-up.

He turned his head to face her, and glazed her with those deadly bright eyes. The wind blowing. It seemed like the rain wouldn't drop on him. He seemed powerful, merciless, deadly...

Immortal.

With a quick move, he sliced through one's body, and with another, he was behind another one, with his blade held to her neck "No, please." she cried, trying to pry his arms off her shoulders.

Blood was spilled all over, and the head rolled until it came to a stop on the neck's base, a few meters away, with the girl's brown orbs wide and terrified.

He moved through the crowed of students until there was nothing left but blood, spilling on the floor, staining the walls, and drowning Diane.

"Don't worry dear,"  his voice was hard and low. He placed his blade on her cheek "I'll give you proper treatment one day." he scratched her, marking her, and disappeared.

She fell to the floor, and cried. Diane didn't want to be like this.

Your a fag...

Your ugly...

Your a mistake...

Kill yourself...

You'll never belong...

Those laughs, those voices. Those irritating voices. No, they weren't going to get the best of her, she wasn't going to fail. No, she was going to succeed. She was going to complete the mission and kill Olive Rivers.