Chapter Fifteen

It had been two weeks since they've been released from the hospital, and now they were at Percy's apartment, trying to catch up on what they've missed in school.

"Wut?" Olive looked back and forth, between her and Percy's drafts, unable to comprehend how he got the answer and she didn't. 

Percy just laughed hysterically and explained that the delta y1 was supposed to be subtracted from the delta y2 and divided over the difference between delta x1 and delta x2. She always lost way on the Rate of Change, which was easy since they have supposedly been reviewing it since seventh grade.

"Why?!"

"Because you need two points to know the rate of change!"

"Why not all three?!"

"Then it won't make sense! It'll only slow you down!"

"I don't get it." she huffed and crossed her arms.

"I don't get you." he laughed.

"Neither do I."

They were trying to have a serious conversation but failed and their laughs echoed through the building.

Percy suddenly attacked her to the ground, and she tried to push him away "P-Percy, what are you doing?"

"You dare defy the king!" Then her started tickling her everywhere and tears fell from her eyes.

"Percy.. NO! STAPH!! AHAHAHHA!... NO! PLEASE STAPH!"

"RAWWWR!! NEVER DEFY THE KING!! NEVER!"

"IMMA GET ANRGY NOW! IMMA GIVE YOU THE SILENT TREATMENT!!"

"Oh no, not the silent treatment!" Percy mocked, still tickling her.

Then he stopped, and got closer to her. Their noses touched, and their eyes were closed.

"Olive?"

"Yeah?"

"Be my Queen."

She grabbed his neck and kissed him, as they gently fell to the floor. They lay there, enjoying each other's presence, and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.