020

thursday may seventeenth
10:31 am

i smiled when i saw that ji min was a dancer, because i loved to watch people dance. since i didn't exactly have a talent for it, i was so intrigued by it. understanding how they could move their bodies in such an artistic way was nearly impossible for me. though my mind was mapped in a mathematical, rhythmic, musical way and i could understand the beats, my body was not as fluid as theirs seemed to be.

yeong ja: i hate to leave now, but i need to get to my next class! music theory, now. by the way, my major is composition!

as soon as i saw that the message had sent, i turned my phone off and shoved it into a pocket. i realized that if i didn't run, i'd be late to class. and so i did just that.

on the way, i collided with someone who was coming onto the same pathway as me. i tripped, and i skinned my knees and palms. i hissed at the pain, but scrambled to pick up my fallen papers. once i had all of them together, i stood up and bowed in apology to the person i had run into. "no worries, yeong ja-ssi. hope you're alright. see you around, love" i nearly flinched at the oh too familiar sound of the boy of my dreams's voice saying such sweet things.

"i'll be fine, a few cuts and scrapes never hurt anyone. sorry to run into you like that, park ji min-sunbaenim."

•unedited

OOPS I DID A THING