final author's note

well, you made it to the end! i decided to revise this story and end it here for a few different reasons.

1. i didn't like a lot of my grammar and word choice throughout the story which is why i decided to revise. it still isn't perfect, but i am much more satisfied with the diction

2. i realized how happy i kept the story for so long, and i felt there wasn't enough sadness for the characters (and the readers, haha), especially considering they both suffer from depression and anxiety

3. i had a little burst of inspiration (which is not so common anymore) and i knew it wouldn't last for long. with that, i decided to end the story earlier than i originally planned.

and to clear up something some of you readers commented about:

yeong ja, in the beginning, was so lonely and so deep into her depression that she didn't care if some creepy guy was texting her. she was just happy that someone noticed her and bothered texting her to see how she was doing. i did address this from her point of view in the revised version as well!

another thing i wanted to mention was i left a lot of what happened on the dates and in yeong ja's healing open to your own interpretation! in her healing, i know it seemed to be an abrupt change, but she was realizing her worth through getting close to ji min. yes, she still suffered from depression and anxiety, but she had less self-image problems and gained more confidence by the end of the story.

i left the ending a bit sad and betrayed because i want you guys to be able to either stick with the angsty ending OR get creative in how you would imagine they forgive each other and regain each other's trust!

thank you so so so much in your support in this story and i hope you enjoyed (((: