061

tuesday july twenty-fourth

3:56 am

young ja

i frowned as i sent the text to ji min. it never took much to get on my nerves, but finding out jimin attempted suicide and hadn't even bother to tell me or ask me for help terrified me to no end. he knew i cared about him, and he cared about me. while knowing this, he still avoided telling me and covered it up with a lie. sure, he could have used the excuse that it could have bothered be because i was going through a similar thing, but there had to have been a real reason he didn't want me to know. i'm not sure if he's good for me. yes, he's helped me realize some of my worth, but he threw some of our trust away by not seeking me out when he was going through a hard time.

my stomach rumbled, and i was reminded that i forgot to eat the previous day. sighing, i opted for slipping on a pair of sneakers and grabbing a sweatshirt to go out and search for a cheap, open restaurant. once i checked i had everything i needed, phone, dorm keys, money. check.

quietly, so as not to wake those in the dorms around me with my creaky door, i opened the door only to have a body slump into my room. i nearly shrieked in surprise, but i clapped my trembling hands over my mouth in time. ji min? what's he still doing here?

unedited

a very, very short chapter and an apology, but i've been losing interest and motivation in writing the past while. i'm still trying to write when ideas come to my head, but updates are going to be rare. i love and miss all of you.