wildest dreams

|piper|

"Let's get out of this town. Away from this crowd."

He pulled on my hand lightly, making me follow him.

"Jason where are we going?"

"You'll see." He smiled sweetly at me.

We practically ran out of that old gym, full of dressed up couples dancing to that awful school dance music.

Outside the school, random students sat without dates. I felt bad. They must've been lonely.

We ran to our car for the night. It was one of my dad's unused, expensive cars. I thought it was a waste of money, but it turned out to be very useful tonight.

Jason turned the key, making the barely used engine come to life.

We drove for a while until reaching our destination.

The sky was beginning to turn dark, the sun starting to fall.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Follow me." He said and got out of the shiny, silver car.

The soft grass tickled my bare feet as I followed him. He had classic black converse on with a black tux. I wondered how he made it look so good.

I stopped as soon as I felt the grass fade into sand. Jason seemed to sense this and turned around. He laughed.

"Cmon Pipes, a little sand won't hurt you."

He tugged on my hand, forcing me to walk on the sand. I followed his large footprints down the empty beach.

He stopped right where the waves came crashing against the sand and put his hands in his pockets.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" He stared off across the water. I followed his gaze to see the pink and yellow sun slowly falling into the ocean. It was beautiful. "Just like you."

I looked up to find his blue eyes staring down at me. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and looked down. The ends of my deep blue dress were becoming soaked in water.

He took my small hands in his large ones. "Let's have our own dance. Nobody else. Just us and the sunset."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest.

We danced forever. The sun was completely gone by the time we finished.

"I enjoyed our special little dance sparky." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

please enjoy this almost 2am writing even though it sucks

please don't kill me over grammar mistakes I'm typing on my phone and I just wrote a large chapter for my other unpublished story (also on my phone) before this therefore my fingers are dead

^also sorry it's so short

{I realize my last chapter was technically a repeat sorry my wattpad app lied and said it wasn't published}

I may update Christmas Day idk yet

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

~Sav