Jiper

Jiper

Time: um idk pretend theyre living normal lives at chb and theyll b 17ish? (i should really think these through or stop doing the time...)

(A/N: hey! Tysm for commenting and voting! It means the world to me thnk u! Srry for any mistakes im typing on my ipod so srry for tht. Um ya. Onward with da one shot!

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱random seperation cat emojis🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Jasons POV

I was currently on a quest with a few other campers across the country. Apparently there was a huge monster apocalypse or whatever in California. We were told there was a group of demigods there who had no clue what in tartarus happened when hades went loose. We were also told that theres a few other cities in California where this occured as well.

I was quite lonely leading a quest with some campers who i hardly knew. The worst part was leaving Piper behind for about 2 weeks.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

I had just gotten the news that i had to lead a quest. For 2 weeks. Without my Beauty Queen. Oh yay... The best part was going to be telling Piper...... We'll see how that turns out...

Shortly after finding out i decided to tell Piper i had to leave in a few days. So i walked down to her hidden treehouse knowing she would be hiding from her sisters up there.

"Hey" i say as soon as i get up there.

"Hey Jase"

"I gotta tell you something. Its kinda important."

"Ok what is it?" She asked facing me.

"Well umm i have to leave in a few days for a quest that will last 2 weeks"

"Oh" i watched as she said it. Her face went from happineess to sadness within seconds.

I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Im so sorry Pipes, i just found out. Im sorry." I told her.

"No its fine." She said in a small voice as she squirmed out of my embrace., stood up and left.

I felt horrible having to leave her. Again. I often go on quests now a days. Theres not much to do. Well besides hang kut with Piper and the guys but ya know what im saying here?

Uggh i feel terrible. She must hate me now.

FLASHBACK OVER

We fought the monsters and only a week had gone by. I mossed Piper terribly. I couldnt stand the distance any longer. I had to do something. I mean, left her there alone and depressed in an instant.

"Hey guys im going to fly up in the sky for a little bit i need to think. Ill let you guys stay here and gt to know each other and get some rest." I informed them. Afterwards i flew into the sky with my plan going into action.

You see, we couldnt take a fast air travel with me being the son of the sky god with a son of hades on board with us and a few other campers being sons of different gods. So therefore we had to walk and take public tranportation.

I quickly flew to camp half blood within 25 minutes.

I snuck around in the fores so no one would notice me come back so soon. I went up in Pipers treehouse quitely as not to disturb her. I heard soft sobs come from the corner. I found Piper sittig there curled up in a ball talking on the phone to who i thought was Annabeth. Well Leo made these monster proof phones for us to use in a time of need.

I listened in on her conversation:

"He leaves so much Annabeth it kills me"

"Yes i know but this time i cant stand it. Ill go hysteric if i dont see him soon."

"Ya. Ok. Ya. K ttyl Annabeth thanks."
She answered then hung up.

"Hey Pipes." I say as i walk over to her.

"JASON OH MY GODS YOURE HERE" she screeched as she hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much Piper i had to come." I said then kissed her lovingly for a few minutes.

"Jason i missed you too. But, you came halfway acroos the country for a hig and kiss?"

"Yes. It was worth it thought Piper. Every second." I told her.

As i said this she smiled and i saw a tear fall down her cheek. I brushed it off with my thumb.

"It was worth it Piper. But i have to go before the others notice ive been gone too long. Ill be back for you. I love you."

"I love you too Jase." She said and kissed me one last time.

With that i flew off into the sky.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱random seperation cat emojis🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

A/N: hey! Srry its short but i hope u liked it. Not the best chapter but still.

Well i forgot QOTD last time so...

QOTD: camp half blood or camp jupiter? ;)

Comment? Vote? Thnx! :)