Percabeth

Percabeth

Time: ummm.... After tartarus or fter hoh if u wanna put it that way and on the Argo II

Btw: over 200 reads?? What??? Tysm!! ;)

A/N: wow i just figured out how to use bold and italics.... Wow....

------------------random seperation line-----------------------------------------

Annabeths POV

"i hate you!" Percy screamed at me.

"I-I-you said you loved me! What happened to that?" I shouted at him. He was never like this. To anyone. Especially me.

"I found another girl whos wayyyy better than you!"

"Oh really?" I angrily spat out while barely managing to get out with the tears threatening to spill.

"Ya shes prettier, smarter, funnier, taller, flawless, and beautiful in ever way possible!! I think that is someone whos better than you!!! I cant believe i ever liked you!!"

He stood there his eyes cold, showing nothing but anger. Not even a hint of sadness, happiness or even love.

I fumbled trying to think of the right words to say. I couldnt say anything to him after that. So i turned and ran into the forest.

"You think you can run. You think you can escape this but you cant. So much for Wisdoms daughter."

I didnt know where i was going until i fell into a hole. I stood up and found the hole was about a foot above my height.

I cried out his name but he didnt appear. Oh right, i thought bitterly. He betrayed me. Little did i know what he had coming for me.

All of a sudden large hairy spiders started crawling into the holefrom above.

I cried out again but no one was there to save me.

Soon enought dozens of spiders were crawling around the entire hole. A few crawled on me causing me to thrash out.

Then Luke jumped into the hole. Wait, Luke??

"You are supposed to be dead!!" I screamed at him.

He just came closer to me making me start running everwhere in the hole.

Suddeny Percy and Rachel appeared on an iris message in front of me.

They happened to be kissing.

My Percy wouldnt do this to me. Where am i?!? I cried out yet again and fell to the ground.

The iris message faded away when Luke happened to walk through it with a dagger in his hand. Wait, that wasnt any dagger, that was my dagger!

I was hopeless and defensless curled up in a ball and cornered. He began to raise the dagger above me-

"ANNABETH!!ANNABETH WAKE UP!! ANNABETH!!" A voice called out.

I sat upright screaming and terrified of everything that moved. I saw Percy next to me on my bed.

"Annabeth! Come here are you ok?? I heard you screaming and found you thrashing around in here! He said. I didnt take a genius to see that he was worried.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!! DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE NOW AND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED BEFORE!!" I shouted still not knowing the difference between reality and my nightmares at the moment. I scooted away from him in the corner of my bed wrapping my arms around my legs and buring my face in my knees muttering nonsense trying to calm down.

"Hey Annabeth, calm down it was just a nightmare. Tell me what happened, please." He softly said to me. His words were still full of fear but you could tell he was still worried.

I started bawling not being able to control it. I felt strong arms wrap around me. I was still dazed from the dream so i fought my way out of his embrace and ran to a corner of the room and curled up again on the floor and cried more.

I heard footsteps coming near me. I slowy stood up, opened my eyes and crossed me arms across my chest still fearing his harsh voice in my dream.

Percy then stood infront of me - only a foot away at the moment. He looked heartbroken yet terrified.

I saw him reach out to grab my hands but i pulled them closer to me-if that was possible-and closed my eyes again fearing what he would do to me. I was so scared i started to cry uncontrollably.

He managed to grab my wrists and pull me closer to him, careful not to hurt me. He was so much bigger and stronger than me so it wasnt hard for him to take me down if he wanted to. I feared he would.

Percy pulled me close enough so there was a few inches of space between us.

I started to freak out more. I cried so hard that tears were streaming down my face even though my eyes are still closed. I began to tremble from the fear of him hurting me. I didnt know if he was going to scream or hit me. I was petrified.

He sense this and pulled me a hit closer but he could still see my face which showed fear, resentment, and sadness.

Then he pulled me closer a few minutes later so i couldnt see his face.
"Annabeth. Its okay. Just tell me what happened. Did i hurt you? Im sorry Annabeth. But please stop being so scared of me. Just tell me what happened. Please." Percy said in a soft whisper in my ear.

I effectively calmed down a little bit from his soft voice and knowing he may not hurt me-not yet anyways. I was still unsure.

He led me to my bed where he sat next to me. I shivered still remembering the nightmare. I had my arms across my chest again in fear.

Percy put his arm around me and pulled me closer again. I began to tell him everything trying not to cry or shiver more.

He stood up and pulled me up too. I realize there was nothing to be afraid of. If anything, he was protective not harmful.

He pulled me into an embrace.

"Annabeth its okay. I will never ever hurt you or leave you. Im so sorry i hurt you in your dream. I would never do that to you. Dont you ever think differently."

I looked up at him. Now that i was reassured he wasnt goung to hurt me, i closed the gap between us.

----------------------Random seperation line-----------------------------------------

Sorry its not my best chapter. But could you guys leave feedback on the chapters? Or of u have any idead for a one shot tell me?
Thnx! ;)

Btw: disclaimer: rick riordan owns pjo and hoo characters -.-