Percabeth

Percabeth

Time: Christmas at some point in life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~random separation squiggly lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNABETHS POV

Its finally Christmas. Its a joyous time of year. Well, for the kids at least. Percy and i have to go shopping constantly for the presents, food, parties, decor, etc. So Christmas time isnt what you would exactly refer to as 'joyous' for us parents. Especially demigod parents. Until Christmas eve or day, that is. Trust me its fun watching your children get excited over a simple toy or game.

*CHRISTMAS EVE*

"Mommy can i help you bake the cookies?"

"Sure sweetie." I told Cassy, my 4 year old girl, seeing she was bored and wanted to help out. "You can frost the cookies to make them pretty ok?"

"Ok mommy!" She said as she happily and jumped around the kitchen.

I smiled at her and put some holiday shaped cookies on the kitchen table for her to decorate.

We a made cookies for a few hours longer. Then we had to pick up her 7 year old brother from Sallys house. They were decorating her tree and running errands for the day.

"Hey Oliver!" I greeted as we entered the apartment.

"Hi mommy!"

"Thank for doing this Sally" i thanked her.

"Its no problem sweetheart come over anytime!"

After that we lefr for home.

"Do you think santa is gonna come for me mommy?" Oliver asked me?

"Only if youve been good!" I teased.

"Ive been real good mommy!" Cassy half yelled.

"Me too!!" Oliver also half yelled from the backseat.

Then they started making awkward noises and faces at each other. We all ended up laughing as we pulled into the driveway.

We walked into the house still giggling.

"Ok kids go play legos or somethinf so i can make dinner ok?"

"Ok mommy!" They both replied at the same time. I watched,smiling, as they threw a fit of laughter and ran to the lego/toy room in the basement, trying to race each other.

I had already started making dinner and put it in the oven, so i went to sit and finally watch some tv.

I heard the buzzer go off for the cassarole i made for dinner. I pulled it out of the oven and cut it into 6 pieces.

I had just set the oven mits down when i felt a pair of strong loving hands wrap themselves around my waist.

"Hey Perce"

"Hey beautiful" he told me.

"I just finished dinner if you want some"

"Ok thanks"

I watched him go set his stuff off by the door from work. So i called the kids upstairs to eat.

*Later that night*

"Do you think santa is gonna like our cookies and milk daddy?" Cassy asked Percy.

"Of course sweetheart" he told her amd kissed her forehead. "Cmon lets go to bed so santa can bring you presents"

She quickly skipped into her room happily as Percy followed her to tuck her in.

"Cmon Oliver ill put you to bed k?"

"Ok mommy" he said and took my hand. He literally half dragged me to his room.

Once we were done putting the kids to bed, wrapping presents, and putting them under the tree, Percy came and kissed me sweetly. Then he picked me up, put me over his shoulder, and ran to our room. He threw me gently on our bed. It caused me to giggle loudly.

"Is that laughing coming from dear Annabeth?" He asked me sarcastically with that to die for smirk, now hovering over me.

"Funny" i said.

I began to kiss him. Then i flipped him over so i was ontop of him now.

"Oh so you wanna play that game, huh?" He said with that smirk again. He knew it made me melt. Thats the only reason he was wearing it right now.

We kept teasing each other like that for a while. We ended up falling asleep with me on his chest and him holding me carefully.

*CHRISTMAS DAY*

We both awoke to little kids jumping on us.

"MOMMY DADDY SANTA CAME!!!" They both practically screamed loudly.

"Ok well be out in a minute can you guys go wait in the living room?" Percy asked the two of them.

"Ok daddy" said cassy.

"Why cant we go out there now?" i asked him tiredly.

He just smirked.

"What now?" I asked him.

"This" he said.

I found myself with my back against the wall within a second, while he kissed me intensely yet passionately for a minute. Then he pulled away all too soon. He left me breathless for a moment.

"Goodmorning Wise Girl and Merry Christmas" he said.

"Merry Christmas Perce" i told him and smiled. He gave me a look like he knew what i was going to do. I kissed him the same way he did to me and left him hanging breathless, wanting more.

"Ya know its funner when i do that to you" he smirked.

"Sure it is. By the way 'funner' isnt a word. The correct term would be 'more fun.' Cmon the kids are waiting" i said and walked out of the room.

An hour later we all had opened a lot of gifts. The kids got some toys like legos and barbies, while Percy and I exchanged kisses and gifts.

We ate cinnamon rolls and candy all day long.

Let me just say it was the best christmas ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~random seperation squiggly lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PPL!!

SRRY I ALWAYS SAY IM GONNA UPDATE BUT I DNT SO SRRY!!!

HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS??? I GOT AN IPOD 5 IM HAPPY!!!

WELL I HOPE U HAD A HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! THIS IS MY GIFT TO U SRRY ITS BAD!!! ITS LIKE ALMOST 9pm HERE ON CHRISTMAS DAY SO YA.

I LOVED YOUR COMMENTS BTW!!!

SHOUTOUT TO WHOEVER HAD THT HILARIOUS LONG ONE WITH THE a b c d e and f I THINK IT WAS THNX FOR THT!!!

THNX FOR THE 3K READ!!!! I DIED WHEN I SAW THT TYSM TYSM TYSM!!!!!! ILYASM!!!!
QOTD: COMMENT THE FIRST THING THT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN U HEAR 'CHEESE' K GO COMMENT PLZ!

COMMENT? VOTE? FOLLOW? THNX PPLZ!!!!!