Percabeth

Percabeth

Time: theyll b 17-18ish i guess idk

A/N:IM SO SRRY I DDNT UPDATE EARLIER!!!! BLAME THE STUPID TESTS I HAD TO STUDY FOR!!!! K ILL TRY TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEKEND BUT NO PROMISES I DNT KNOW WHT PLANS I HAVE! ;)

BTW THANK U SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS OMG U DNT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME TYSM!!!!! :):):):):D:D:D;):);)

OH AND IF U WANNA THROW ME A SUPRISE PARTY FOR 1K READS AND ITS MY 10TH CHAPTER TOO U CAN DO THT JS SO U CAN TELL ME AND ILL ACT SUPRISED HOW DOES THAT SOUND? :)

SRRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES OK U CAN READ NOW.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟random seperation star emojis🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PERCYS POV

Dear Wise Girl,

Meet me on the bridge at the park to tonight at 8:00. See you soon.

Seaweed Brain :)

I proofread the note i planned to slip into Annabeths locker when she wasnt around.

I looked down the hall in search of any sign of her. Then i quickly slid the note into her locker.

I hid behind a wall and watched as Annabeth opened her locker and how the little note twirled to the ground. I watched as he read it with her beautiful lips curving into an even bigger smile than she had before.

I soon smiled brightly as well and walked away before she could find me.

ANNABETHS POV

After i saw the note from percy i headed off to my last class of the day.

~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~

I put on a t shirt and shorts and headed to the park. I had my curly hair pulled back into a ponytail because who know what wiuld happen if i tried to curl or straighten that monstrosity of frizzy curls.

In the distance appeared a very handsome young man awaiting me on the bridge which was lit up due to the street lights around it.

I walked over to the mini gold bridge over the small river.

Once i reached him he held out his hand. Without a word he led me over to a little rowboat on the edge of the lake.

Percy helped me in and started to row away until we were in the middle of the decent sized pond,lake,river like water body we were in the middle of.

"What did you do this for Seaweed Brain? Whats with all this?" I asked.

Again, without a word he took a pen length box out of his pocket.

I smiled as he handed it to me.

I opened it to find a heart necklace.

Actually, the heart was a locket which contained a picture of Percy and I.

I smiled and hugged him.

He let go so i had the chance to say, "thank you Percy"

I looked behind me to make sure he didnt pay the Stolls to come here and snap pictures of us. It happens a lot. Dont ask.

I turned back to Percys face only to be met by his sea salty lips.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 random seperation star emojis🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ok sorry it tool so long to update.

Well ill try to write another right now for ya i have an idea i can get rid of.

Srry it was short too. Srry.

I keep forwtting this so.. QOTD: HOW OLD R U? IM 14 GUYS IF U WANTED TO KNOW.
I SAW CATCHING FIRE THURSDAY!!! MY NEW FAV MOVIE GUYS!!! ;)

Ya ill go write now.