Run Away. Chapter 9.

He sat on his bed, legs crossed. His head was in his hands. He looked so sad, it was horrible knowing that I was the reason for that sadness.

'Oh Jacob.' I sighed.

He looked up questioningly and glanced around the room.

'Nessie? Nessie is that you? Where are you?' he asked bewildered.

'It's Renesmee! No one calls me Nessie anymore.' I snapped at him.

'Sorry, but you'll always be Nessie to me. Are you really here?' he smiled.

'No. I'm in I- I'm away. Not in Forks.' I scowled myself for almost telling Jacob where I was.

'Come back. Nessie please. Everyone misses you. Nessie, we want you back.' Jacob pleaded.

'No Jacob. I'm not coming back, I've changed. I'm going to change more as well, I just... I wanted to talk to you before I couldn't.'

'What? What are you talking about? I don't get it.'

'Jacob, soon I won't be able to do this. I wont be able to talk to you, not like I am now. We still have the Imprint, but soon enough we wont.' I explained.

'What? Of course we will. You can't break an Imprint Nessie.'

'I'm sorry Jacob.' I whispered, and then I opened my eyes.

It had started to rain. That was the first thing that I noticed when I opened my eyes. It was raining, I couldn't tell what was rain and what was tears falling down my cheeks. Slowly, I got up and started to walk back to my home.

I got back to my room, and saw Alec sitting on my bed. He looked up as I came in. I'd never seen him like this before, worried. He ran over to me, and grabbed my arms.

'Where have you been! Where did you go!'

'To the forest. I had some stuff to think about. Some of my family are coming here tomorrow.' I replied quietly.

'I'm sorry. I didn't know.' He let go of me and walked to my bed.

'Its ok.' I followed him and sat on his lap. 'I've been thinking recently. I want to... I want you to... I just...' I sighed, not knowing how to explain this to him.

'Renesmee, its ok. You can tell me anything.'

'I still have an Imprint with Jacob. I can still feel him, and he can me. I'm still linked to him, more so than I am with you.' I could feel him becoming tense. 'Alec calm down. I'm not saying what you think I'm saying. I don't want to go back. I want to stay... with you. But I don't want to have this connection with Jacob, because its taking away some of the connection we have. So, I want to break it.'

'Renesmee, I understand what you're saying, but you can't break an Imprint.'

'Yes, you can.' He looked at me confused. 'for an Imprint to work, the Imprintees, in this case, being Jacob and I, have to have souls. My dad didn't want to change my mum to a vampire because he thinks that vampires don't have souls. Plus, they both have to be alive.'

'Renesmee, what are you saying?'

'I'm alive. A half vampire.'

'Yes, what are you getting at?'

'Bite me. Change me completely. When I'm a full vampire, the Imprint will break.'

Alec looked shocked. He picked me up and put me on the bed, then walked away form me. I knew that there was a chance that he wouldn't like the idea, but I thought that he would do it. He turned to face me, staring straight into my eyes.

'It would hurt. A lot. I don't want you to go through that.'

'It wouldn't hurt as much as with a human. I'm already half way there. Don't you want me?' I really wanted this, and I knew that if I asked that he would cave. I got up and walked to him, I took his hand in mine, and kissed his lips softly. Without taking my lips off his, I pulled him back to the bed. I laid down, pulling him on top of me. His lips trailed to my neck, so I got ready for the piercing pain, but it never came. Alec sat up, and looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

'I can't. I can't hurt you like that.' He got up and walked to the door. 'I'm sorry sweetheart.'

I wasn't gong to give up that easily though. So I got up and walked towards Felix's room. I knocked, and walked in. He was sitting on his bed, which like everything else in the room was black. I closed the door behind me.

'Renesmee? What are you doing here?' he asked.

'I wanted to ask you a favour. I want you to change me. I want to be a vampire. A full vampire, not half a human.' I explained quickly.

'Does Alec know?'

'Yes. Yes, he does.' I lied, because I knew if I told him the truth he wouldn't do anything.

'You want me to do it?' I nodded. 'When?'

'Now.'

'Now!'

'Yes, some of my family are coming here tomorrow, or later. I don't know what the time is. Just do it.' I said, walking towards him. He moved over so that I could sit next to him on the bed. He put his arm around me, and kissed my neck, before sinking his teeth into it. I gasped at the searing pain. Soon enough, I blacked out.

Jacob's P.O.V.

Bella was sitting in her daughters room with Edward when I walked in. They both looked up, and sighed. I guess they thought I was someone else.

'Have they gone then?' I asked.

'Yeah, they've gone and left us here.' Bella said angrily. Edward squeezed her hand.

'I think you should go. I think you should go now. I have a strange feeling. Its like a knot in my stomach, I dunno, its strange.' I remembered what had happened earlier, I had talked to Renesmee. Edward looked up and I knew that he must have seen it too.

Before I could explain to Bella, who was looking at us both with annoying glances, I felt it. Like a part of me was dying. The pain was unbelievable. I fell to my knees yelling out. I felt like I was being ripped apart, like every cell, every fibre of my being was being ripped in two. The pain lasted for almost half hour. It just got worse. A fire running through me. When it was over I felt nothing. I felt hollow, like a part of me was missing. I explained everything to Bella and Edward.

'The Imprint. The Imprint has been broken.' Edward said remorsefully.

'No. No! It can't be! Edward you said- you said that it could only be broken if one of them died! It can't be broken!' Bella was hysterical. Edward grabbed her and held her close to him. She pushed away from him. 'We have to go. Now!'

And with that, Bella jumped out the window. We both knew where she was going, so we followed.