Run Away. Chapter 13.

Renesmee POV.

*DREAM*

Sitting in the wood, cross legged, I look around. No ones around, I would be able to hear someone if they were. Even the crack of a twig alerted me now. I picked up a stone from beside, and threw it into the pool of water that stretched in front of me. The stone skipped along the water, leaving rings of ripples behind it.

I sighed, I knew where I was now. In Italy. Alec had brought me here, no one else had known about it. We went there quite a lot. It was nice, the only place we could really be together, just the two of us.

The trees surrounding me circled the clearing, a great big rock on the other side of the water. Alec and I used to jump off that.

'Renesmee, they are.'

I whirled around quickly to see who had interrupted my moment. I gasped, jumped up and ran to him. Alec. My Alec. I threw my arms around his neck as he threw his around my waist.

'You let them take me.' I cried into him.

He stroked my hair softly.

'But I am going to get you back. I promise you, Renesmee. We will be together again. No matter what I have to do.'

I looked up at him, our eyes linked as Alec brought his lips to mine.

I was brought out of my wonderful dream by somebody shaking me roughly. Reluctantly I opened my eyes, to see my whole family in my room, looking at me. My father was shaking me, Jacob kneeling beside me, my mother standing next to him. Everyone looked worried, my father looked worried and angry.

'What? What's happened?' my family looked at me as if I were crazy, was I supposed to know what had happened?

Jacob stroked my cheek, I moved away.

'You were sleeping.' He said softly.

'Yeah, well done. I've always slept.' I spat back.

'But Nessie, sweetheart, you were changed. You're a full vampire now. You're not supposed to be able to sleep.' My mother explained.

My eyes widened. Right, I had completely forgotten, sleeping was normal, I hadn't thought it strange when I got tired last night, when I fell asleep, when I dreamt. Everything seemed so normal.

'Neither did we, until a few minutes ago. You're right, it is normal for us to sleep. But you shouldn't, you shouldn't be able to.' My father said.

I swung my legs out of my bed, and stood up. I walked over to my balcony, looking out the window. I heard my family leave, all except one. I stared straight ahead as my father stood next to me. The dream had seemed so real. I could still feel my lips tingling where Alec had kissed them, I could still feel where his hand had stroked my hair, how our bodies melted together. I heard my father scoff next to me.

If you don't like it, get out of my head. I thought as I sent him an icy glare.

'You know you were right last night; the Volturi have changed you. I know what you've been thinking about Jacob. And I cant say I'm best pleased about the situation either, but you two do belong together. And I would much prefer for my daughter to be with a dog, then a Volturi Guard.'

I ignored him, and carried on staring forwards. Hopefully he'd get the message and leave me alone, although I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I know your not going to let me be alone for a second anymore.