Chapter 6

Okay So Now We're introducing two new characters(; Daisha and Alishia

___________________________________________________________________________

What the hell was Collin doing here? I asked myself confused.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked him this time. By this time, he had sa on the couch in a comfortable looking position. While I was standing.

"I didnt want to leave you alone." He said. "You never know what could happen." He said.

Mysterious much?

I really didnt want to be alone with Collin. It's not that I was scared. I just. Didn't trust him. After he explained how everyone was worried about me. And how he assured them he would watch me. He stayed, while the others left. No, Princeton would never allow this.

Then it hit me. Princeton. The lying backstabber. I thought he loved me. Well, I guess thats why I'm not getting payed to think. But still. Princeton would never leave me with Collin. Even if he didn't love me like that. We were still friends. Well, until I ran out crying on him. But Princeton isn't like that... Is he?

"Well.. I'm going to bed." I was trying to be away from Collin as much as possible. "Wait, Angel." He said grabbing my arm. I slightly flinched at the touch. His hands were warm and soft. Apparently I was cold. "Let go." I told him. And he did. Holding his hands above his head playfully. We laughed.

"Look Angel." He started. "I'm sorry. I just wanted you back. From the minute I saw you.  I knew that I loved you. That I never stopped loving you."

"A bunch of bull shit Collin!" I screamed. I had forgotten this was a hotel. Other people were here. Well. If they could afford it. So it was kind of a slow night. Not many people stayed here. And the ones who did, were on some of the highest floors. So I wasnt too worried about waking any up. Even the man at the check-in desk was going to get some pop corn to watch us argue.

Stupid men.

"If you loved me, I never would've caught you with Yan." I said. Yan was his ex girlfriend. Well before me. I knew he still had feelings for her. But those feelings weren't supposed to be there then. "If you so called 'loved' me." I put enphiseiz on loved. "You wouldnt have done what you did."

I walked closer to the stairs. "Especially behind my back." I said stomping up the stairs. "Angel wait!" I heard him call, instead of waiting. I ran faster.

Then the lights went out. I could only see the outlines of doors in the hall. The only thing I heard was Collin's footsteps behind me. And the only thing I felt was him spinning me around.

"Let me GO!" I nearly yelled. I heard two faint voices from behind one door. Muttering things like "what was that." and "I dont know go check"

Before I realised I was hitting and kicking at him to let me go. He dropped me on the ground. And pinned me down. "Angel..." He trailed off. And he kissed my neck.

A nasty creepy stalker on top of me. God have mercy!

"Help help!" I yelled. Hoping those girls would come out. And luckily they did.

One of them was carrying what looked like an old guitar. Was in good shape except for a few broken strings. Thats probably why she picked that guitar to attack a rapist with.

The other trailing behind pushing her glasses up on her face.

The girl with the guitar swung it at Collin. "Get away you creepo!" She screamed. It apparently hit him, because he flew off of me. I still couldnt really see. The girl with the glasses helped me up and into their suite.

They had a two floor suite. Their parents were upstairs. "Mucho gracias." I spoke. They looked at me like I was a mexican. It felt good to be of culture. "Thanks." I repeated, in english.

"Oh, you're welcome." Said one girl putting the guitar in an odd sized trash can. "I'm Daisha. And that's my sister. Alishia." Daisha said. "I like to play the guitar." Daisha said. She sounded very proper. But I could tell she was a great joker.

"I sing and d-dance." She seemed shy. They looked my age. But sounded way younger. But  that could be a good thing right.

"Hey, I'm Angel." I stated. "From Mindless Behavior." I added. Just for dramatic effect. Alishia's eyes went wide. "The Angel? From thee Mindless Behavior?"

Uh - oh. Fan alert. I just smiled and nodded. "Yup that's me." Alishia let out an ear piercing scream. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." She exclaimed. "You know Princeton, And Roc, and Princeton, and Prodigy, and Princeton, and RayRay." she paused for a second. "AND PRINCETON!" She yelled. Jumping up and down. Daisha was sitting on the bed laughing her ass off.

"Yeah..." I said. She must like Princeton. I started to get curious. "How long have you been at this hotel?"

"Oh, for about three weeks now. We're getting ready for a undiscovered-talent compitition." Daisha nodded in approval.

"Alishia. Have you hung out with Princeton? At all...?" I asked calmly, and casually.

She cleared her throat and took off her glasses. She showed lying eyes. "No."

She lied dead in my face. This was the hoe that Princeton's been having 'questions' with?

Some frist impression. We sort of had a staring conest for a while until I decided I was going to leave. Daisha offered to walk me to my room. I accepted her offer.

Safe and sound in my suite. I waited a while for the others to get back. Soon enough. They did. And I just didnt feel like talking anymore. So I told them goodnight.  Avoided Princeton, after I saw him walking toward Daisha and Alishia's room.

I was upset. One that he didnt tell me. And two she lied straight to my face.

No more miss nice girl.

________________________________________________________________________

So? What do you think? You like it so far? I know she kind of took Collin out easy, but hey. We girls have some very awesome guitar power (;

Oh & Vote on kayla one, two or three. Which is better??