Chapter 12

Sooo. How do YOU think this is going to end ? O.o HMMM !? Haha .

_____________________________________________________________________________

D'shealyn:

Keep cool Shea, keep cool. Maybe he has a really good explanation.

Yeah, this would have to be the BEST explanation ever.

"Well Roc? Why were you hugging this... this.." Should I be mean? Yeah, I should. "This tramp?"  "Um heller? Hey? The tramp your talking about, is in the room!" Janae said stepping up to me. She had a attitude, Oh hell naw.

"Bitch, first off, get out of my face! Second, clear that attitude before I clear it for you. You shouldnt be up here making love faces with my man!" I know, I dont know the girl, but HEY ! That is my man. I love him, and If I ever lost him... I dont know what I'd do.

"Shealyn..." Roc Started. I couldnt yell at him, so I directed my attetion back to Roc and stared, with my hand on my hip, I gotta' be a little sassy (;

"Roc..." I said softly. He walked up to me, and placed his soft, but manly hand on my face. He looked me right in the eyes. Aww.

Wai -- WAIT . Hell naw.

I turned my face, still smirking. And placed my hand on his, I took it from my face to his side. "Whats going on?" I was tired, tired of him going behind my back, of him not telling me all of whats going on with him. After I give him my all. Plus, it was around 1AM. I wanted to sleep. Good thing tomorrow was Saturday. No practice, no school. Nothing.

"Dshealyn, nothing's going on between me and Janae. Or any other girl!" He smiled, an assuring smile. thats good, but not what I was talking about. "Okay, good. But what about the advice..." I paused.

You know? Dramatic effect.

"What do you need to talk to her about, that you cant tell me about?" I had just noticed that Janae was sitting back watching our little soap oprah. That hoe better leave before I bust a cap up in here!

"Umm. I think It'll be best if you left Janae." Roc told her, obviously catching 'my drift'. "Thankyou Roc." I said quietly. Janae left the room, awfully loud too. I sat down, and Roc stood, holding my hands. "Now, can you answer my question?"

"Dshealyn. I would. But Im waiting for the right time to tell you... Its pretty big."

Wait. Is Roc going to break up with me? with that thought, my whole heart came crashing down, like a giant weight came and landed on my shoulders, it was hard to breathe. "R-Roc." I tried to said. I can be strong, I can hold back these tears.

"Roc. What do you have to tell me?' I squeaked. Damnit. My voice is cracking.

"Dshealyn, if I told you now it will ruin everything. My whole romantic plan!" I cut him off.

"Wait! So you have a huge romantic plan for breaking up with me?" I stomped up off of the bed. I started to feel my warm tears on my face.

"Break up with you?! What?! Never in a MILLION years!" Roc said. "THEN GOTDAMNIT ROC WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME?! Dont scare me like that Roc! Im scared ok! Im scared!"

Roc was confused. "What? Scared of what? I would never hurt you! Ever!"

"I'm scared that - no offense - our relationship will end up like Angel's and Princetons. Im scared that oneday I'll wake up, and you wont be next to me. I'm scared that one day, I'll catch you with someone prettier, someone better than me.."

Woah. Dramatic moment there. But I guess since this week has been the most dramatic, we might as well get it out now... Correct?

Roc held me. He held me until I stopped crying. Now this waas the perfect man, all of us girls want.