Chapter 9

Spoilers:

Yes the mystery person WILL be revealed in this chapter >D

No, the two new additions to the book will not be in this chapter. But they will be in the next :D

Sorry for the wait. But anyway. Im sure you all want to know the mystery person. And Im sure ALL of you will be REALLY surprised.

**The contents in this book is not to effect any one in anyway O.o**

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kayla and D'shealyn was in the room when I woke up. They had sad faces on.

"You're leaving us?" Kayla asked. She had her puppy face on. But something was, Eh. I dont know. Different about it. I just looked at them. Everyone knew I didnt like it when people talked to me when I just woke up. I was just opening my mouth when Dshealyn blurrbed out.

"We dont want you to leave!" She trailed on. "I may be mean at times but Angel, we love you!"

"Yeah, and I'm sure Princeton didnt mean to tear your heart to shreds." Kayla added. Dshealyn just looked at her. Again, I tried to respond but my throat was sore from the tears last night. I didnt feel like speaking. And then Daisha and Alishia walked in.

EVerthing was cool when Daisha came in. And then Alishia did. "Woah woah woah!" I screamed, well it was more of a load groan. "What is she doing here? I dont want you here!" I yelled. Just causing more pain in my throat.

"Look Angel, I'm really sorry. I didnt want to break up Mindless Behavior. I just. you know. Princeton. And the hormones, of him even thinking of being with me. Im really sorry Angel. You cant leave. Mindless Behavior wont be the same."

"If one girl goes. We all go." Daisha said. "Not really right?" Kayla and Dshealyn just had to add.

I could feel the tears start up. The pain in my chest was coming back. And so was the stress. And the anger inside of me. Ah dios mio, Lord help me.

"Yeah Alishia? Well, say it in spanish." I got up and left the room. All I heard was a faint yell "LO SIENTO" From Alishia. And a bunch of laughter. Yeah. High-larious.

I was in my pajama pants and tank top walking down a fancy hotel hallway. Wow. Very awesome Angel. Passing the boys room, I couldnt help but to cry. The boys were coming out of the room, and I ducked behind a little wall cut thingy. RayRay, Roc, Prod, And Emerick. All gone.

I came out of the cut when I heard the elevator close. And then there was Princeton. SHIT! I tottally forgot about him. I just decided to avert my eyes and keep walking.

We walked straight pass each other and then like in the movies, turned around at the same time. And looked into each others eyes. Again, both shedding a tear.

They were going to the studio, and I was going to the stage room. I dont know why they have a huge stage in just one room.

I walked the isles of the room. Huge isles they were. With every foot step, the room echoed, copying my every sound. I ran my fingertips across the red velvet seats of the big stage room. Counting for no reason as i walked down the isle. And I got to the gigantic stage. Picturing what it was like to be at Juliard. The performing arts college. I sat on the stage just looking deep into the scenery.

Lost in my own thoughts. And I thought of my past. How I was going to go to Duke Ellington. How my father just wanted me to be a doctor or a lawyer. But I wanted to sing. And also be an actress. That every possible way was shut off. Until I met these boys. And it was the happiest day of my life.

Lost in my thoughts, someone was calling my name. "Angel. Get up!"

It was Kayla. "I gotta talk to you." She said. I agreed to listen, but right now, I felt like shit. So I really didnt care. Not to be mean or anything.

"What." I said, poorly. Without a soul. "Um, okay."

She shook it off and continued. "I know you like Emerick." She went on.

I did, I didnt. Who cared. Not me.

"But I like him" OF course, always. Every boy I get. She wants and she gets. "Fine. Take him. Dont give a f*ck." I said getting up from my once comfortable seat. "Its not the first time. Its not like I had a choice in your decision. You were going to get him anyway. You always do" I mumbled.

All Kayla did was laughed. "Ha, I'm glad you know that, and once you're gone."

I turned around. Disgusted by what I was hearing. "I'm gonna take Princeton too. I guess Emerick is enough for now"

"You bitch." I said. Right now, it hurt too much to care.

"No, not a bitch. You're just mad, every boy you love. Likes me more." She smirked. And I left. No- I ran. I couldnt take this drama anymore. Three years I stayed strong. But now, I just had to go. I ran past any one I saw. Princeton, RayRay, and Emerick. Dshealyn, Daisha and Alishia too.

Everything hurt me now. And I was ashamed of myself. Too much drama. I went up to my suite and LOCKED the door.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed. I yelled kicked punched and torn everything in my path. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed between my tears. I grabbed most of my stuff and put it in a bag.

I wasnt going home. But I was gettting the hell up out of here. I layed on the bed crying. My head ache kicked in and I was in so much pain. I heared pounding on the door and words. "Go away" I mumbled. I couldnt scream anymore. I couldnt cry anymore. I just sat there, staring into space.

No one knows how much it hurts. How much you just want everyone to like you, but the more you try. The more people turn on you. And I guess the 'show biz' just isnt the place for me.

"Angel. Let me in" I didnt know who it was I didnt care. I dont want anyone to hold me, care for me, or be there for me. Because when I needed it, They werent there. I didnt reply. And they knew I wouldnt. I turned on my back and looked up. The ceiling fan.

The ceiling fan. The only thing I could think of was rope. Rope, rope, rope. I think I Do have rope, or something.

A bathrobe string. That would work.

This world is too much to take...

______________________________________________________________________

DUH DUH DUHHHHH [; Will Angel do it?

&WOOOO ! Kayla's the mystery person xD Never wouldve guessed huh? And this is a very emotional chapter, yes I know. Its just. Well......SORRY I GOT BORED ._. Comments, votes. &Ideas are appreciated... :3