Chapter 14

Okayy , sorry for the long wait :C but I'm back :D

_________________________________________________________________________

Kayla:

No, no, no, this isnt happening! I know I shouldnt have done it. But I guess Emerick just kind of, took control. Ugh. How can I get any worst? I'm torn between two! But RayRay.

He's kind, beautiful, talented and even has a soft spot - yet a freaky side -.

But Emerick, if I could fall for him so fast, shouldnt that mean something?

His awesome hair, and suductive ways always get me. But he cont sing or dance worth anything. And I guess thats something I look into for a man.

He has no talent what so ever.

Well other that talent in bed ( ;D )

What am I thinking? I need to think, anything something. I hope the others dont look down at me for this. I mean, I'm not the first in Mindless Behavior to cheat. Am I?

I think I might be... Well if me and RayRay is over, then I can go for Emerick. But its that feeling thats got me hooked, I can't leave RayRay. it's been 3years. And all of our problems we got over them. But none of us have ever cheated. And I guess this is something big. Ughh .

Why cant my heart decide?

Angel:

Kayla?! Emerick?! AY DIOS MIO! This is tragic! Oh my gosh oh my gosh OH MY GOSH! . Poor RayRay! I can't believe her! What the hell is going on? RayRay is going to go freakin' crazy without her! And Kayla seems like she doesn't really care. But she has to. She's Kayla! Right? I mean ... all I can think is poor RayRay.

"I can not believe her! Esta loca? Que estaba pensando?! Oh Lordy!" I yelled. Kayla was still in the room with Emerick and RayRay was out on the balcony still. I was in the roon with Roc, Prodigy, Daisha and Princeton.

Princeton:

Oh gosh. Angel's speaking spanglish. She's pissed. But the thing about Angel being pissed is I'm not a hundred percent sure she's alll angry for RayRay. But for herself. I think she actually still had feelings for Emerick . The way they hung out. The way it was always an awkward silence . But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

"Angel calm down. Let him and Kayla handle this on their own." I hugged Angel. Why was she so mad?

Angel:

"No. you just don't understand. She..nevermind. I just don't know why she did that. I - I mean. I knew she liked him. But her and RayRay ... they were...so perfect."

To be completely honest, Im not all that mad about that. I still care about him, and RayRay. And both of them could get hurt. People are just so wrecklace these days. Shaking my head.