Chapter 17

been a while :D enjoy [;

___________________________________________________________________

Angel:

Well, seems like Princeton doesn't like Jesse that much. But that's not really his decision, I chose who I want to hang out with, and with all of the drama from last night, i needed someone new to chill with. But you know, I guess going to a strangers house wasnt the BEST  idea I've ever had. But he had seemed cool, and Lord knows I can take care of my self.

Anyway, everyone walked me in and smothered me with questions. Rayray was sitting on the couch watching spongebob in a happy mood.

I'm glad he was happy. Kayla was sitting on the opposite side of the couch, next to Emerick. 

Shaking my head.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, everyone seemed to look at me, my facial expression was a "What the fuuu." face.

What the heck? This isnt my phone. It was the same white IPhone, but it wasnt mine. I looked at the text message.

Hey, the phone was in my pocket, I could go through it right? The message was from a Vannessa A. Hmm. who is this? 

The message read:

"Hey Jesse, we still on for the movies tonight?" Oh, well then. Looks like our 'thing' was just a fling. 

I was shocked, but I couldnt let anyone see the phone, they would know it wasnt mine in a heart beat. So i casually put the phone back in my pocket. I sat on the couch as everyone looked at me suspiciously.

"What? Never seen a girl check her phone before?" They all shrugged and turned their attention to Sponge bob. 

I swear, all they do is watch TV, sing, dance, eat, swim, bathe, breathe. Yeah, pretty much what every human does. 

"Yeah, so imma' go pee now." D'shealyn shook her head and just laughed at my outburst. I walked to the bathroom - upstairs bath room - and unlocked the phone.

What kind of idiot doesnt have a lock on his IPhone? Anyway, I looked back at the message and went to reply.

"Um, no. Something came up. Maybe we can reschedule?"

I didnt feel right doing it, pretending I was Jesse. I hope she doesnt call, I'd be screwed.

Damn, this chick is pressed, she replied a minute later.

"Oh ): Sure. When you open?" I didnt reply. Let the bitch wonder.

I giggled to myself. I wonder what Jesse was doing with my phone...

I thought about it.