Chapter 20

sooo, you guys might not know this, but this is the longest story i've ever written :D YAY . chapter 20 ! sooooooo long c; okay, back to the book.

 (the picture on the side is Angel :D )

__________________________________________________________________________

Angel:

I woke up with Princeton by my side. We must've fallen asleep last night. I carefully, and quietly slipped out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took three pills (One for headache, one for cramps and one pain killer.) and washed my face. 

Before I went downstairs, i peeked in on Princeton, he was fast asleep. I was guessing these guys had a longer night than i had, so i let them sleep. I walked to the breakfast bar, and grabbed a taco. Yes, a taco this early in the morning.

It wasn't that early. It had to be no earlier than ten thirty. I took a quick shower and put on my jogging clothes. I haven't been jogging in a while, and i thought that it would be a good way to clear my head. 

I grabbed my jacket and a water bottle, and i was on my way. 

I jogged through the parks, I jogged to the donut shop, and i jogged eating a donut. But hey, that's just me. 

While i was jogging, I saw a face that looked too familiar. It was a boy, but i had to kinda run behind a tree to get a closer look. If i had known him, i didnt want him to realise i was me, and i didnt want to seem like a creeper running back and forth in front of him, so i hid behind a tree.

Nice idea right?

The boy was talking to a lady, but the lady looked much older. She looked sort of like a police, or a detective or something. I couldnt see her very well, but the boy i knew who he was.

It was Carlos. I was creepin' just fine when a cat came up behind me and scared the mess out of me, then i jumped and screamed, attracking the attention of everyone in the whole park. 

"Uh, yeah. Um, just stretchin' them legs. ahhh! And stuff." I said bending to the side touching my toes. Carlos had told the woman wait a minute, and had ran over to me. "Angel, what are the odds of seeing you? I haven't seen you in a minute, you've been acting a little strange since i got back from the store that night. Everything's okay, right?"

I took a breathe and said "Yeah, everything's perfect. I just realised i shouldn't have gone to a strangers house and slept over. Its good though. But i dont know how much of me you're going to be seeing, you know? Flying below the radar for a while."

I think that was a pretty good response.

"Oh..." he said, thinking about it for a little while. "Well, maybe we can become more than strangers." He stepped towards me, and i took a step back. "Um, that sounds cool. You can come to my place - well hotel. Movie night?"

"Sure"

"Well as long as your okay with some of my other friends being there. I'm not really going out... alone with strangers any more." I smilled and took a look at my watch.

"Well i gotta' go...do some...work at home." I jogged away, and waved without looking back. 

Damn, i'm so awkward. 

____________________________

Carlos had called later on and we had planned to have the movie night tonight. But first we had planned to go to the mall. So D'shealyn made Rock cancel his plans, Kayla cancel RayRay's and Princeton didn't have any plans. So - everyone was on board so that i didn't have to go alone.