2

I and Imogene got dressed at my place before moving to the party venue, being the house of the one I loathed the most.

Tobias.

He opened the door for us, telling us to come in, acting like he didn't hate me as much as I hated him.

Once he had closed the door shut behind us, Imogene had found her way to wherever.

I felt Tobias snake his arm around my waist and lean in to whisper.

"You look better in the dark," he'd said.

What a filthy lunatic. "Touch me again, and I'll make sure I'm the last female you ever feel."

"I'd watch that sharp mouth of yours if I were you," he warned.

"Or else what? You'll make me hate you ten times more? I highly doubt that's possible, Tobias." I made sure to shove him with my shoulder as I walked away from him.

It took a lot since he was breathtakingly intimidating, just by his looks.

God bless his genes.

I walked into the kitchen, after making it through several sweaty bodies. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for... Or who.

The next minute, I felt warm lips on my exposed neck, and I jumped, just to turn around and see my boyfriend, Ryan. 

"Oh, hey," I smiled awkwardly.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna try to kiss you anymore."

What's the big deal Emily? It's your final year. Loosen up for once.

"No no, it's... fine," I said, sliding my hands from his chest to the back of his head, playing with his hair and staring at his lips.

"You sure?"

I stood on my tip toe, ready to make my move when Imogene decided to chirp in.

"There you are," she said, sounds of the glass in her hand clicking together. "I brought us a few drinks. Actually they're all yours. If I drink anymore, I'll get too drunk."

I pulled myself away from Ryan and took the drinks from Imogene.

"Oh my God! Were you about to..." She gasped. "No fucking way! Fucking do it. I wanna watch."

Ryan laughed at her and turned to me, "why don't you attend to your best friend. I'll see you later."

I nodded, and he kissed my cheek before leaving.

Imogene frowned. "I ruined it."

"Yes you did." I didn't bother arguing it with her. I actually did want to kiss him, but she came blabbing and off went that opportunity.

"Shut up," she grabbed one of the glasses she'd brought for me and chugged down the drink. "Let's go upstairs, I think they're playing a game."

I gulped down what was left of the glasses of Jack Daniels Imogene had got for me and within seconds, I could feel my pupils dilate.

***

"Okay my turn!" Imogene giggled like a toddler. "Toby truth or dare."

Tobias was seated on a couch outside the circle. Which meant one thing.

"I'm not playing," he said coldly.