4

A/N: THAT's Tobias Cheston guys.
Four chapters in one day as a Christmas gift for you all.
Have fun reading.

The sudden feeling of something hitting my face made my whole body awake as I jumped out of the couch.

Tobias was at his door way, limping to tie his bootlaces. "We're late," he said, bouncing up and down.

I looked at his clock. "Tobias it's 5:47am, where could you possibly have to be at 5:47am?" I asked, pissed that he had thrown a pillow at to me to disturb my sleep.

He looked at me but decided not to say anything.

"Let's go," he said, walking out the door.

Was he flipping kidding me?

I ran out and stood by the doorway yelling after him. "Are you kidding me? I haven't even showered yet!"

He muttered something under his breath before coming back to grab me by the arm.

He locked the door and proceeded down the stairs, with me ordering and demanding him to release me instantly.

I was surprised to see the car Angelo had driven away with parked outside.

He opened the passenger door wide for me.

"Get in," he said as calmly as he could. But I could tell my presence was buying into his skin.

"I'd rather not," I said, standing my ground.

I noticed his jaw muscles tighten. "Do I have to force you?"

His tone scared me. Maybe I had done enough.

I shook my head and quietly got in.

He closed the door shut before he hurriedly walked over to the driver's seat.

Was this reality? How long would I have to go through this?

He started the car and I rested my head against the window as my eyes teared up.

I just wanted to go home.

***

The drive wasn't as long as I thought it would've been. Wishing 20 minutes, we had reached our destination.

It was a... a..

I didn't even know what to identify it as. A club? A whore house? .. An uncompleted building?

"What're we doing here?" I asked, shutting the car door close and fearing for my body that it was in fact a whore house.

"Do you ever not ask questions?" He asked, walking towards the suspicious building.

"Not when my life is on the line," I told him, wiping my eyes.

I knew he had heard me sobbing on the way here, but even at that, he was still acting like a heartless jerk.

I mean I shouldn't be surprised. He was a killer. He'd pointed a gun at me and told me to trust him.

Before we had even stepped in, the smell of lit cigarettes filled my nose and it was nauseating.

The sound of some old blues filled the air and although it wasn't exactly noisy, it felt like the whole building was talking.