9

The sound of my door slamming the wall woke me up.

I remember crying myself to sleep. Pathetic.

My aching head was too hard to bear. And the fact that there was a naked girl right in front of me covering her private part, giggling, didn't make me feel quite comfortable.

I realized she had been the one that opened my door in such a mannerless way, from Tobias's room.

"Sorry," she giggled. "Toby, said I could borrow some clothes from you? Mine got pretty messy..."

Brown hair, brown eyes. Short.

Well at least it wasn't the girl I saw draped around him the night we arrived.

Ugh. Of course. I didn't even want to know what she meant by messy. I expected nothing less from Tobias.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "I don't have enough to go around," I said rather rudely, before relaxing my head back on the pillow.

"But he said--"

"Go awaaaaaaay!" I squealed into the pillow.

I heard her tiny footsteps disappear back into his room and gave a sigh of relief.

But then later, I heard Tobias's heavy footsteps enter my room.

"Where are the clothes I got you?"

I rolled my eyes and refused to answer. Maybe he would get the hint and go away.

"Warson, I know you're not asleep!" He barked, but I kept my head down.

"Toby, it's fine. I could just wear your hoodie," the brunette said.

There was a moment of silence and I took it that Tobias agreed.

"Breakfast is in ten minutes," he said before he and his briefcase left my room.

***

I sat in my room even when I heard Tobias leaving. He didn't bother to drag me out or remind me about breakfast.

I sighed.

What was the point of of eating if I was going to die anyway?

I heard a couple knocks on my door and ignored it, crying into my pillow.

"Emily," the voice called out so soft and calmly. It was a female. "Emily please come open the door."

I growled into my pillow, pushing myself off the bed.

Who the hell was that and how did she know my name?

Well there was only one way to find out.

I twisted the door knob and pulled it open.

Behold was the girl I had seen the previous night all over Tobias.

I almost puked and was ready to slam the door on her face but she beat me to it.

"I'm Siena," she said with a warm smile.

That smile completely changed when I raised my eyes to meet hers. "Oh my God. Are you okay?" She asked, placing her warm hands on my cheek. "Have you been crying?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and kept quiet.

She sighed and put her hands by her side.

"I got you some mashed potatoes. Tobias said you hadn't eaten since yesterday," she commented. "You must be starving."