8.

** I edited this chapter !! **
London P.O.V
November 1st 2016

"Yeah, just put that anywhere guys" I tell the moving men. "Alright Miss, that was the last box. And you paid in full at the company. So, we'll be outta here." The lead guy said. I nodded. "Thank you" I say and walk them out of my bedroom to the living room, out the front door. I look it and sigh.

I couldn't turn down an opportunity like this. It's not like I'll be living with total strangers! I know everyone who will potentially step foot in this house.

I flew down from Atlanta to Daytona this morning and met the movers here. They set up the entire house. Mostly Tay and Ms. April's furniture. Considering I stayed in a hotel with a one year old. I have nothing. And I refuse to bring that bad luck furniture from my old apartment down with me. Ms. April, Journey, Paris ,King and Tay all drove down. They forced me to fly so I could be here before the movers actually got here.

I sit on the couch and ponder. How did I not know Kaay was scoping out my man? Was I that in love with him? Was I that oblivious? Did I trust and believe in him that much? Gosh, I'm so naive. Fiancee my asshole!

"Hello?" I answer my phone. "Niggas get ghost and just don't kno a muhhfuckaa no more, huh?" I scrunch my nose. The hell? I take the phone away from my ear and look at the called I.D. I immediately smile. "Well, hello Doom" I say. "Hello Miss London" He says. I cough a little. How awkward! I was literally just sitting here thinking about all the hurt my babydaddy caused me and my potential boyfriend calls me. "So, how's life?" I ask, still smiling. "Honestly, a lil boring. You kno. Work and chill. That's it." He says. I twist my mouth. "Mhm. No girl? No main bitch? As you niggas love to say! No muthafuckinn rider? Nothing?" I ask, not believing he just works and stays home. "Nah. Nothing like that. Just me. I live alone. Just call me Mr. Lonely" He says. "Alright Mr. Lonely! I'll believe that until further notice." I say. "Can't figure nothing out if you ain't tryna come see a nigga" He hints at me. "Well, about that" I begin. I hear shuffling on the other end. "I'm all ears, baby." He says. I chuckle. "Uhm, I've kinda started over." I continue. "Started over?" He asks. "Yeah" I confirm. "Where exactly?" He asks. "Starts with a Day ends with a Tona" I nervously say. "Daytona?" He asks. I nod my head, as if he can see me. "No problem. When you want me down there?" My mouth drops. "Nigga, you serious?" I ask and laugh. "Yeah. Dead ass" He says and laughs. "Alright. Gimme time to get settled in and get to know the area. I'll let ya know." I tell him. "10.4" He says. "Uh uh, don't talk to me like I'm one of ya lil construction zone friends. Hey, is that what kinda work you do?" I curiously ask. "You'll have to find out when ya hit me back." He says and laughs. "Ass sucker" I say and laugh. "Well, this ass sucker needa go back to sleep." "Sleep? Nigga, it's like 1p.m. Fuck kinda sleep you getting?" I ask him. "The good kind. Bye!" He says and hangs up. I sigh and lay back on the couch.

Kaay P.O.V
November 1st 2016

I sit on the couch, rubbing my belly. Eventually, Beaast will come around and accept the fact he'll be adding onto his broke up ass family. I knows my mans. He'll do it. I know he will.
"Hey bae" I greet him at the door. He scoffs and looks at me out the corner of his eye. I back up. He shoves his way past me. I sigh and lock the door. I walk back to my room where he is.

"It's time for us to talk" I say to him. He ignores me and gets completely naked. I place my head in my hands. He walks past me and goes into the bathroom. I wait until I hear the water running and I go up to the door. I twist the knob and surprisingly the door opens. I go in and cover the toilet seat. I pop a squat.

"Babe? Why're you acting this way towards me? You love me remember?" I start. There's a long pause. "Nah" He finally says and exits the shower. He grabs his towel and begins drying off.

"Short ass shower" I say. He wipes the towel between his nuts and tosses it at my face. Having it land on my nose. "You got nuts on ya face again, Kaay" He says and laughs. I sigh and take the towel off of my face. I sigh and enter my room once again. "Flush the toilet, ass" He smartly says at me. "If you would've looked at me, you would've seen that the toilet itself was covered" I respond. "And put on some damn drawls" I yell. "Nah" He says and jumps in my bed.

I softly sit down on my bed. "So, how do you feel about all this?" I ask him. "Sensational" He says and rolls over the opposite way. "Then act like it nigga" I say and hit him with one of my pillows. "Act like a dick in sweatpants and swing yo ass up out this door" He says and points at the door. "Cool. I'll remember that" I say and proceed to walk out. "Remember it! Write it down! Take a picture! I don't give a fuck!" He says. I nod and leave, slamming the door. "Bye Felicia!" He yells from the other side. So much for a conversation. I silently shoot him a bird and go to sleep the night away in Journey's room.

Tay P.O.V
November 1st 2016

"Jay bae, help Pay outta the car." I tell Journey. "Help her? What you suspect me to do?" She smartly replies. "First of all, girl the word is expect. Learn proper English before you try to become flip at the mouth to grown folk. Ya got me?" I tell her and gently grab Paris. I put her on the ground and watch as she runs to my mom's side and hugs her leg. I mug Journey. "That was wrong." I say to her. She just nods her head and walks up to the front door. I might need to pray for her. I close the door and lock the car. We all follow Journey to the front door. I watch as Tay grabs King out of his car seat.

Ms. April P.O.V
November 1st 2016

Lord have mercy on my granddaughter soul. She doesn't understand much about what's going on. Maybe with all the bullshit going on, it's affecting her usual angelic behavior. That's what we're all going to do. We're going to Church next week. No questions asked.

Tay continues to bang on the door. "Open up, L. I know you're in there!" He shouts. "Coming!" London yells from the inside.

She finally opens the door. "Sheesh woman!" Tay complains and enters the home with King. I laugh. "You do realize it's harder than it usually is to use the bathroom when your gut is this big, right?" She shouts at him. "Whatever" He says. "Ugh, men" She complains. "So impatient" I say and sigh "Right!" She agrees. "Paris!" She yells and scoops Paris up and showers her in kisses. I smile and move around them.

- short? yes I know.
- comment
- vote
- add to your reading lists
* didn't proofread ( excuse mess ups ) *