10.

London P. O. V.
Saturday, January 28th 2017 2p.m.

"So, how are you liking everything?" Miss April asks me. We're at my baby shower/ Paris birthday party. All of her friends are outside on the bounce house and playing little party games. It's not too cold out there. Just light sweater weather. I would go out there, but I can't stand on my feet for that long. So, some parents are out there with them. My baby just turned two January 15th. A couple weeks back, I found out I'm having triplets. I don't know the genders, yet. Everyone who came either bought bottles, wipes, pacifiers, diapers or unisex onesies!

"Honestly?" I ask, sighing. She nods. "I'm beat! I'm stressed. I'm tired. I'm sleepy. I'm a little depressed. Did I mention I'm stressed!" "Don't get too stressed and hurt my grand babies now!" "How can I not stress, mom? In little to no time, I'll be popping three children out of my little flower pot . Not you, me! You only popped out one! I already had one fatherless child. Now I have to add 3 more to the bunch. I don't know what to do! This is truly not working out for the home team!" I vent and try to wipe away my tears. "Hush, girl! This day is to celebrate the creation of them babies. And in a few short months we'll be celebrating the life of them babies. Whether they have a biological father in their life or not. Don't outcast them for something they can't control. You couldn't control what happened to you! Just calm down"She whispers to me. Nobody knows that I was raped. Nobody knows about anything that happened. Everyone thinks that Beaast is the father of these children. And that's how I plan to keep it . If anyone asks, I'll think of something to tell them as to why he's not here. "Excuse me" I say and walk to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. " No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper" I whisper to myself. I grab myself a napkin and dampen it and lightly press it on my face. Careful of my makeup! I smile and throw the napkin away. I wash my hands and put some of the scented lotion on them.

"Mommy! Okay?" Paris asks me as she runs through the bathroom door. "I'm fine baby. How's the party going?" "Cool" She responds. I nod my head. "Good. You hungry? Cause you and your guests can start eating, then I can feed my guests and you and I can open our presents!" Paris hasn't really had the chance to make friends. So, my friends just bought along their kids. "But, mommy the presents are not yours!" She says and starts poking my palm and giggling. "But, mommy deserves a present, doesn't she?" I ask. She nods her head. "That's my girl." I say and kiss her forehead. "Come on. I know these kids hungry." I say and we leave the bathroom.

"Excuse me! Hi. Hello everyone. Paris, baby. Go get your guests from outside. Tell them it's time to sing Happy Birthday and eat." I say to her as she skips to the door. "First of all, don't I make pregnancy look good, yall?" I ask the crowd. Some laugh while some clap. "Thanks. I thought so." The crowd is basically just some old stripper friends of mine and some kids foot locker co workers and Ms. April invited some old heads she knows. Yes, they came all the way to Daytona for ya girl! Well, really for my babies. "Mommy! They here" Paris shouts as she comes back in with her little friends. "Alright, we're gonna start with the kids first as far as eating. Kids, when your plate is fixed have a seat at this table with the pink table cloth. It has an Eiffel Tower on it. Ya can't miss it. Grab ya plates and come forward. Tell me what you want then grab your juice." I explain to them. They do as I instructed. All 13 of them.

"Adults, y'all can feed yourselves now. Don't be shame! It was catered. There's more in the back." I say and they laugh and start moving toward the buffet table. "Oh, and after y'all are done, we'll sing Happy Birthday to my princess, give out cake and y'all can be on your merry way!" I say and sit in my original seat. "Want me to fix ya something, country bumpkin?" Miss April asks me. "Uh, sure. Macaroni, meatballs and some fried chicken. Oh, and 2 Hawaiian rolls! Oh, and 3 slices of supreme pizza. Thanks mama!" I say and blow a kiss at her. "Nice setup ya got here" My girl Candice says. "Thanks girl." "Paris is a beauty, you know that right?" She asks me. I nod my head and laugh a little bit. "Thank you. Camryn is gorgeous, too." I say, complementing her 3 year old baby girl. "Why, thank you. I try! I try!" She says and laughs.