14.

London P.O.V
Saturday,April 1st 2017
Two weeks after delivery

"They're so freaking cute! Oh my goodness, girl. You did that!" Ashton says "I gotta admit, when I convinced you to get naked for your maternity shoot, I didn't think you'd be calling me back. But, guess you had other plans. These gorgeous kids! I'm the lucky one" He says. I set up an appointment with him to do a couple shots of my kids. I know we're all supposed to be in the house resting, but that shit is terribly boring! Plus, house food makes me sick. It's like I have to eat fast food or else I can't eat! "Thanks" I tell him "That's a wrap people!" He shouts "Get some clothes on these kids! Let me talk to you for a second, Lonnie" Ashton came up with the nickname Lonnie. I kind of like it. "So, what's up?" I ask him "Look, I know you were raped. I know you hated being pregnant. I know you didn't want to be reminded of it every couple of weeks. Which is why you didn't attend most of your prenatal appointments. I also know you don't believe in abortions. Which is why you decided to go through with the pregnancy. Even when you found out there would be more than one. I get it! They're here now and you don't know what to do. It's okay to feel that way. I was that way!" He explains "Come on Ashton, that's ridiculous. You're telling me you were a pregnant man? Get real!" I say and fallout laughing "No! I'm telling you that I'm a transgender. I was born a woman. I've had multiple surgeries to try to fix what my mom and dad had created. My name is Ashley." He confesses "Oh my gosh, boy! So, where's your baby?" I ask "I was raped when I was 13 by some boys in my class. I turned up pregnant. I went through with my pregnancy. But, not knowing who the father was tore me apart. I went into labor. It was a girl. I couldn't let her go through what I had been through all my life. So, six months later I left her on the steps of a church one Sunday morning during service. I was in middle school! I couldn't do it alone. My mom was a junkie. My dad was dead! I was alone! Anyway, I dropped out of school shortly after that. Then, when I was 16, I found my talent. Taking pictures! I had went and stolen a bunch of cameras. Not just no regular ol' cameras. Nah. These was some professional shits right here! I started taking pictures of nature. Then, of myself. Then, I started taking pictures of the people in the neighborhood. I was living in this homeless shelter. More people found out and started paying me for my work. I started making business cards and soon got famous. With the money I was making, I got my first surgery. Made me a real man. After that one, I was addicted. I just kept going back for more. And now, im a full blown man." He explains. I hand him a couple tissues. "Thanks, didn't even realize I was crying" He says and laughs "Wow! I had no idea" I tell him "Nobody ever does" He says and shrugs his shoulders "Well, I gotta get outta here. I'm probably gonna be in so much trouble when I get back. I had to sneak pass mama April and Tay. They'll bury me alive if they knew I had brought "their babies" out without their permission. I say "Damn! They really not playing with ya huh? Let me help you put them in the car" He offers "Okay, grab the blue car seat. That's Nolen. I'll take Noah and Chyna." "How you know which one is which?" He asks me "Mothers intuition" I lie "Quit lying! Nolen has a blue car seat and Noah has a green one!" He says pointing out the obvious "But, I still have to tell them apart when they're not in their car seats! How do you explain that?" I ask strapping Noah's car seat in. Chyna's already strapped in "Okay, that part might be mothers intuition. I'll give ya that one" He says and straps Nolen in. "Thanks for everything. You'll email me copies and send me the finals, right?" I ask "Sure thing!" "Oh, this is yours" I reach in my bra and hand him two hundred dollars. "Chill, Lonnie! You pre paid" He says and laughs "Right! Thanks again Ashton." I tell him "You're welcome. Now get in the car before you loose your head!" He says and laughs "Good idea" I say and drive off.
Time to get chewed out!

Tay P.O.V
Saturday, April 1st 2017
9:08a.m.

"Mom, where's the truck?" I ask looking out the living room window at it's usual parking spot "Honey, it's out there. Keep looking!" She says "Mom! I'm looking. I'm looking. I'm looking. It's not here! I gotta be to work in an hour. London knows that! Why must she play with a man's pay check?" I ask with my hands up to the ceiling "Tay, chill! You just said London knows you gotta be to work in an hour. She'll be back!" She says and gives me a pat on the back "Paris still sleep?" I ask "Yeah, why?" "I bet she know where her mama went" I say and walk to Paris and Journey's room "Don't go waking her up, Tay! You got to learn to have patience boy" She tells me "When I get fired, preach that then."