12

London P.O.V
Saturday, March 4th 2017 11:17a.m.
"Your hair so long, girlie." My hairdresser, Chrissy says as she sows in my last track. "Thank you, girl! This pregnancy, tho. Won't he do it!" I shout and throw my hand up. She laughs. "Uh uh. Now, when I met you 3 days ago, you ain't mention you was crazy." She says and puts her hand on her hip. "Forgot to mention it." I say and shrug. "Uh uh" She says and shakes her head. "You done yet? My babies getting anxious." I tell her. "Babies? How many you having?" She asks. "Three" I say and sigh. "Oh my gosh! Three whole kids? Sheesh!" "Yep. Same thing I said." I agree. "That's a lotta damn pushing and huffing and puffing. Uh uh, me and my Amaree good over here. No more unprotected coochie poppin for me." She says and pulls up her high waisted jeans. "You a fool widd it" I tell her. "I'm just being honest." She says as she curls my leave out. "Brutally" I say and lean forward. "Hey, birth is hard work and you know it" She says and fluffs my hair and throws some over my shoulders. "Don't I" I say as she takes the cape off of me. "If you don't, you will." She says and helps me stand. "Oh, boy" I say and grab the $100 out of my bra. She walks me to the register. "Them jugs hold a lot, don't they?" She asks, taking the money and pointing to my breasts. "Best part of it all" I say and put my sunglasses on. "Bye, foolio" She says, laughing. "Bye!" I say, walking outside.

"Hey, to Jackson Lake" I tell the uber driver. "With pleasure" He says and takes off.

So, Kaay flew down here to Daytona yesterday afternoon and got herself a hotel room for the weekend. She called about 2 days ago and begged me to meet up with her. So, these pregnancy hormones eventually got me to agree. So, this afternoon we're meeting up at I.H.O.P to hash things out. And, when i say hash, I mean it.

"What time you heading up there?" Tay asks me. "Why? You tryna slide, babyboy? Huh? Get that old shit back?" I playfully ask him and laugh. "Man, hell naw. I'm just tryna make sure you and yours gon be safe. Ion trust Kaay. Ion fuck with her." He explains. "Oh, trust. We'll be ight! I'm heading up there round 12" "Alright" He says and leaves my doorway. "What yall think, huh? Should I trust her?" I ask aloud as I rub my belly, talking to the triplets. One of them "kicks" me. "Is that a no? Or a yes?" I ask and smile. Whichever one that was, they stop. "Hm. Guess I'll have to figure that one out myself." I say and look in my mirror.

Kaay P.O.V
Saturday March 4th 2017 1:03p.m.

I'm sitting in the restaurant waiting on London. She told me she'll be here by 12. I'm starting to think this was all a bad idea. She obviously stood me up and I most definitely deserved it. So, I'm good with it.
"Are you ready to order now?" The waitress, Krysta comes and asks me for the second time. "No. I think I'll be leaving." I say and slide out of the booth. "Oh. You got stood up, huh? Don't worry. It only goes downhill from here. First, blind dates, then Match.com, then BlackPeopleMeet.com, then Christian Mingle. Then, you just have to realize you're forever lonely. But, at least you've got a gigantic booty. Your body count can only go up from here." She says and wipes the table and walks back into the kitchen. I pick my jaw up off the ground and proceed to walk out of the restaurant. I get to my rental and unlock it.
"Girl, get back in that restaurant. You know I have to be fashionably late." I close the door, immediately recognizing the voice. I lock the car back and turn around. "London!" I exclaim, with a huge smile. "In the flesh. Come on. Let's hash and eat." She says, wobbling into the restaurant. I closely follow behind her as another waitress seats us. "You guys ready to order?" The waitress , Emily asks us. "Yep. I want the monster burger well done with fries and a side of onion rings and another side of mozzarella sticks and a sweet tea." London says and hands Emily the menu. "Okay. And for you?" She asks me. "Uh, 3 strawberry pancakes and a sweet tea." I say and smile. "Okay. I'll be right back with the drinks" She says and takes my menu.