2. Doom

Beaast P.O.V Monday October 10th 2016 4:08pm

 I'm riding round the city. Yeah, I bought another car. It's a 2014 impala ss. It's old, but it still go. Me, being out of work and all, I'm falling back on my old drug money. I don't even like being in the same house as London, breathing the same air, touching the same things, sleeping in the same bed as her. Nothing! How dare she care another dude baby? We supposed to be vowing our lives to each other soon. That's completely off! When she took the pregnancy test and it came back positive, I thought she would have at least mentioned "abortion" ,but she didn't. She claim she don't believe in it. I do! Call me selfish, but I don't want another dude kid around me. I'm gone be the one providing for the child. I'll try to talk her into adoption when the baby is born. I understand she was raped and all,but knowing her babydaddy could still possibly be alive, is slowly killing me. She asked me should she go to her prenatal appointments. Of course I told her no! I frankly don't care about the child at this point. It's not mine. So why care? Care for what? Call me selfish, but whatever. I refuse to take this L without a fight. I'll leave before I let her sit up in my face and raise another dude baby. I was already raising Paris good, and this happen? Wow. 

 I pull up to our apartment building. I park next to London's 2014 dodge charger, turn the engine off and take the keys out the ignition. I put my head on the steering wheel and sigh. I hate this crap. I get out and lock my doors. I walk towards the back of the building and knock on Tay's door. The door slowly opens up to reveal a smiling Journey. "Hi uncle" She says shyly and waves at me. "Who at the door, J?" Kaay yells from the back. She so ghetto!  Uncle" Journey yells and smiles at me. "Oh. Tell him to get his ass out! Tay ain't here." She yells. "She said get your--" "You bet not" I tell Journey and step in the house. "Kaay. Getcho strong neck ass out here and clean up. Witcha stankin' ass. Wash some dishes. Fold some clothes. Scrub some walls or some floors or some shit." I say and start going through their cabinets. She comes up front. "Who the fuck I look like? Cinderella?" She asks in a ghetto ass tone. "Or both of the ugly step-sisters" Journey says and runs off. I look at her and bust out laughing. "I'm gone kill her." She says and shakes her head. "And getcho ass out my good dishes." She says and snatches the bowl out my hand and hits me on the head with it. "Aye! Calm yo ugly ass down with all that hittin' shit." I tell her. She flips her hair and laughs. "Ugly where? Ugly who? Ugly you!" She says and points at me. I laugh and walk off. I go sit on their sofa. " Nah. Ugly yo' ass" I say and point at her while putting my shoes on top of her glass table. "Lil nigga, ima give you .5 seconds to get them big ass boats you call shoes off my fuckin' table." She says and grabs a medal spoon,waving it around in the air. I laugh and take my feet down. I get up. "Well you're obviously on your period. So i'll come back when yo' babydaddy come home." I say and start walking towards the door. "Fuuuuck yoooouu!" She says. I laugh. "And I act like this with you all the time. So it wouldn't be that obvious to you that I'm on my period." She says. " That is true, sir." I say and open the door. "I hate yo ass. Go home." She says. I laugh. "Alright. Tell my bro to stop by a real nigga crib before he come home to Fiona and the kids. By the way,where King?" I ask. She glares at me. " Sleep." She says and puts her hand on the doorknob. I step outside. "Well like I said, Nanny Mcphee, tell him to stop by." I say and nod my head. "Fuck you. Dickhead ass nigga" She says and slams the door in my face. I laugh and shake my head. I hate her ass. 

 I sigh as I approach my door. I unlock the door with my key. "Daddy! Hi!" Paris says. She's sitting to the table eating. I walk over to her. " Hey mama! Wassup?" I ask. "Have a sit" She tells me. "Do what?" I ask. "I talk to bubby." She says and looks at me. I sigh and turn to walk to our bedroom. "Him don't like you too!" She screams at me. I turn around with a blank look on my face. London gets up and walks into the dining area. I size the fuck out her ass and that big ass belly. "Ion give a fuck. Fuck her and that lil dickhead ass baby she carrying." I tell Paris, while looking directly into London's teary eyes. I shrug and slam our bedroom door. Fuck her emotional ass crying for? Not long after, I hear some keys jingle and the front door slam. Ion give a fuck. I hear a car crank up and a car speed off. I don't even care enough to look out the window. I know it was London. She'll be back. Her stupid ass always come back.