13.

Beaast P.O.V. Wednesday, March 14th 2017 4:56a.m.
"Yo" I say as I stand over Noelle. "What!" She snaps and rolls over the other way. "Get yo ass up! You already know the routine. We gotta go!" I tell her and put on my shirt. "Dude! We've been running for weeks now man. Who the hell are we running from?" She asks and rubs her eyes. "Listen to me" I say and forcefully lift and squeeze her chin. "You know exactly why we've been running. You know exactly who we've been running from. Don't play dumb" I tell her. She roughly slaps my hand down off her face. "Pussy" She says and goes into the bathroom. "Fuck you say to me?" I ask her. "I called you a pussy" She says and flushes the toilet and opens the bathroom door. "P-U-S-S-Y" She spells out and begins brushing her teeth and washing her face. "You know" She says and turns on the shower and gets completely naked. "One of these" She says and points to her pussy. "Seriously?" I ask. "Yep" She responds and pulls the shower curtain back. "Hurry up in there!" I tell her and lean back on the bathroom counter. "Nigga, I got this. You shut up!" She says. "That's it" I say and snatch the shower curtain off of the shower rod. "Get the hell out the shower right damn now. We gotta go!" I explain to her and turn the water off. "Nigga, no! Cut the water back on" She demands.
"You really playing with me, Noelle." I tell her. "No, you playing with me" She says and reaches to turn the water back on. I quickly grab her hand and bend her fingers back. "BITCH, GET OUT THE FUCKING SHOWER" I yell and jab her head against the water faucet. "THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED, NOELLE? THIS THE KINDA SHIT YOU LIKE, BITCH?" I yell and turn on the water. "THE WATER BACK ON NOW, NOELLE. YOU HAPPY, BITCH?" I yell and hold her head face down in the water. "You ungrateful bitch. I thought you wanted the water on" I whisper in her ear. "Thirsty?" I ask and laugh. "Now get yo ass up out the shower so we can go" I tell her. She starts making bubbles in the water. Dumb bitch. "Come on bitch ain't nobody got time to be waiting on your pathetic ass now." I say and smack her ass real quick. "I'll be in the taxi." I tell her and leave the room.

Tay P.O.V
Wednesday, March 14th 2017 7:57am

"Come on lil man. Go back to sleep for ya dad, please." I beg as I pat King on the back. He continues his whaling. "Shhh! You're gonna wake everybody, buddy. What you want? Some food, huh? Some grub? Let dada go get you some." I prop him up on one of my pillows in my bed and turn on Mickey Mouse for him. While he's occupied with that, I take the spare pillows and build a fort around him. "I'll be right back, boss" I whisper to him and head to the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" Mom asks me. She's sitting to the table eating a bowl of cereal. "Yeah, your grandsons being a little butt as usual." "Don't you call my grandson no butt, you ass!" She says and cuts her eyes at me. I laugh and put his bottle in the microwave for a few seconds. "Ma, chill! I was just joking." I tell her and take it out. "Well, I wasn't" She says and gets up to wash her bowl. "Hey, you up for good or you going back to sleep?" I ask mama "Boy, I'm 50 years old. I woke the sun up this morning. I'm up! Bring me my grandson." She tells me and smiles.
"Here ya go" I tell her, handing him to her. "Let me get his bottle." " I got it son. Gone in there and get some sleep. I think I'll take all the grand-babies out somewhere today. You know London sold the car. She's going shopping for a SUV, considering she's adding 3 onto her list." She tells me "Man, whoever woulda thought that London would be pregnant with triplets? Wow" I say and shake my head "Yep, three more grand-babies for me to love on" She says and kisses King on his forehead " Ima go job hunting today. I heard the boss talking bout firing somebody yesterday, and with my luck, that person is guaranteed to be me. I just know it, ma!" "Boy, calm down! That lil minimum wage job wasn't doing shit for nobody anyways. Them fuckers lucky they still got a name. Just call and quit after you land a job" She says and begins to burp King. "Alright. Well, I guess to be professional, I'll get dressed and start looking now. Plus, I gotta find a bus." I say and head into my room to shower and get ready.