17

KAAY P.O.V Wednesday, April 21st 2017 10:30am

So, I've been sleeping on the living room floor for almost 3 weeks now. I hate it! But, it's still the best situation for my child and I
"Goodmorning" I say to Journey as she walks in the kitchen, grabbing some juice out of the fridge. She looks at me really crazy "Can't speak shawty?" I ask her and turn the stove off. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes "Hungry?" I ask and start making plates "Now you know I don't eat your cooking, girl." She says and walks out. That is true, tho. Her, London, Tay and Paris go out to get breakfast every time I cook! I'm not trying to poison them or anything! Mama April eats my food and nothing is wrong with her! I really don't understand. London just really like literally cannot stand me! But, that's okay tho. Cause I'm still living in that bitch house. Hair flip!

"Babymama straight, you know they hate her" I mumble Lucci's lyrics and giggle "And you know I do, bitch" London says, walking in the door with Waffle House bags

"Babymama straight, you know they hate her" I mumble Lucci's lyrics and giggle "And you know I do, bitch" London says, walking in the door with Waffle House bags. She went to take Tay to work and now she's bringing back food for her and the girls. I roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders. She'll get over it soon.

London called the girls to the table to eat. So now, we're all sitting in this terrible ass, awkward ass, tension filled ass silent breakfast. London pulled the girls chairs literally right next to her. So, they're all facing me. Mama April is sitting at the opposite end of the table, also. She's still sorta neutral in this. But, she's eating my breakfast tho! So, technically I'm winning.

"So, I need everybody dressed by 3:00 tomorrow afternoon." Mama April says "Why?" I ask and scrunch my face up "Your only sons birthday is Sunday, dimwit. Or, because you're not a real mother, did you forget?" London asks sarcastically "Didn't think yall were doing anything for him, though. He's only turning 1" I say and shrug "Oh, it's nothing too big. We're going to Chuck E. Cheese" Mama April says. Wow! How cliché "Woah! It ain't enough room mama! She ain't invited. That truck seats 8 and even without her, it's already 8 of us! All my babies need car seats. Bitch better call herself a cab!" She says and starts sipping on her drink "Well, I'll just pay for her an uber and ride with her. That way, all the kids will be seated safely." Mama April says "Whatever" London says and gets up to throw her trash away "I really appreciate it" I mumble to Mama April. She nods her head and sighs

LONDON P.O.V Wednesday, April 21st 2017 11:20am

I walk in the living room to find my babies knocked out!

 They be so cute without even trying man! I smile and give all of them little forehead kisses

They be so cute without even trying man! I smile and give all of them little forehead kisses. They so cute! King is still in Tay's room sleeping. He fed him before he went to work. I swear that's all King wanna do! Eat and sleep. Just like somebody else I know. Chile, some of these niggas ain't no good I tell ya!

"Yall wanna know what I wanna know? How was we all supposed to fit in that truck? It's a freaking 8 passenger vehicle! Maybe Kaay should just stay home tomorrow. Not like she even cares to celebrate King's birthday." I say out loud to the triplets and think back on how the truck looks.

No room for extra weight! Nor an extra bitch

I look down at my phone to see a text from Doom.
Doom: Hey lil bit. Sorry I ain't come thru on the day I said I was. My ex mother-in-law called me and told me some strange shit.
Me: Strange shit like what?
Doom: Pick up ya phone

My phone starts ringing as he calls me "Hello?" I ask "Strange shit like my ex came to her house to pick up our kids bout 3 weeks ago and never came back. She know I pick my kids up faithfully every Friday! Which is why I told you I had something to do on Friday." He says and sighs

"Wait! Nigga, you got kids?" I ask "Look, London. I accepted your flaws and all. So, yeah, I got kids. Is that okay with the princess? I got fraternal twins. A boy and a girl. Their names are Kimorah and Kamren. They're three. I hope that crazy broad ain't did nothing crazy with my kids! I swear I'll kill her!" He says "Okay. Chill. Look, at least you know your babymama got 'em. So, when you find her, you find them, right?" I ask more than tell

"Probably. But, ion know where she at Lonnie! Why should I have to hunt down my own babymama bruh? This shit crazy" He says. He's so frustrated man! "Chill! They'll show up" I say "And what if they don't? What if they show up disfigured in body bags? London, I'm not with them! I don't know what's going on with my kids man!" He rants

"Don't think like that. Why're you thinking so negatively?" I ask "My babymama got released from a mental institution a few years ago. Back when she was 21. She had just had the twins and she just went bat shit crazy in the delivery room. She was threatening to off herself and the kids and me and all the nurses. She tried to jump out the hospital window. She mooned like 3 people standing down below who were smoking. She was slapping herself with the food tray. Just crazy ass shit. She took of Kimorah's diaper and tried to put it on herself. She was threatening to perform Kamren's circumcision herself because she didn't wanna pay to have it done professionally. Whacko type shit. Noelle crazy man! That's why I'm worried bout my kids. Her mom was granted sole custody of them. But, her dumass let Noelle come over there and take them to her house and dumb shit like that! Plus, Kamren is a mute! Nigga won't say nothing! Nigga even cry silently. I'm telling you man, I gotta find my kids! I'll talk to you later" He says and hangs up on me. Damn. And I thought my babydaddy was a whacko. He ain't got nothing on Doom's old bitch.

BEAAST P.O.V Wednesday, April 21st 2017 12:07pm

"Come on yall. Let's go catch lunch" Noelle says to her kids and they leave out the room. We've been in Washington D.C. for exactly 3 weeks today. The hotel we're staying at has free breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's good shit too. So, we never have to leave the hotel. But, I gotta start looking for a job real soon cause I want us to live here permanently. Ain't heard Noelle say shit bout her babydaddy. I kinda want ol' boy to come looking for his kid so I can light his bitch ass up. I been itching to go back to my mean ass killing ways man. I'm starting to think that bitch lied to me about him coming round every Friday just so we wouldn't have to go get them. Psychotic bitch. In all honesty, we could've left the lil boy, Tommy or whatever, where he was. Nigga won't say shit! I mean absolutely nothing! Nigga don't even snore! What the hell man? I'm really starting to think I've been set up or some shit man!

I've been looking online for some job. I'm probably going back to a car dealership since I do know about that. I guess I'll do some real job hunting tomorrow. After all, I do have that taxi.

Noelle in the media! She's played by Jelaminah  from bad girls club season 14.
My life revolves around bgc in case yall didn't know☺️
The truck London bought is also in there somewhere throughout the chapter. 😍
Comment💭
Vote☑️
Add to your libraries/reading lists📖
Just show love yall 💜
It's literally 5:59am & here I am updating 😩
Wow😕
No, I didn't proofread once again🙄