two.

two.

the next morning at school calum rushed to his locker and pulled out his blue nike roshes from his locker, he had accidentally left them there overnight. he sighed in relief that no one had stolen them, they were his prized possessions, he had saved up for them and they were the most expensive thing in his wardrobe. he shoved them to the bottom of his bag and shut the locker, spinning the lock so the code was incorrect and wouldn't unlock. bowing his head, he silently moved through the hallways to his first lesson.

she was in his first lesson, with her shiny and voluminous black hair, bold green eyes, and perfectly sculpted face, each feature defined with a heavy coat of bronzer and other assortments of beauty products. calum believed she didn't need it though, she was perfect just the way she was. he just wished he could tell her, maybe this time. he walked up to her, and looked up at her. he was tall, but she was taller and all of a sudden calum felt extremely intimidated and was left standing there, mouth open, just gaping at the modelesque girl in front of him as all her friends giggled at him.

"thank you," he quickly recovered, "for the invite," he added briefly before shuffling off to the desk right at the back left corner, away from every other desk. the desks weren't in rows like most schools, they were in groups, and each clique had their own desk, but calum didn't have a group. he had himself. he was a loner.