eight.

eight.

the next day calum went to school, he decided that if he wanted the day to go by quickly that he would have to do something. he needed the night to hurry up and arrive so that he could prove to her that he was the one. she was in his third period today, and when he entered he couldn't keep his eyes of her gorgeous physique. her friends all noticed him looking and glared at him while bursting into fits of laughter. calum didn't care though, the joke was on them, because one day they'd be the bridesmaids at his wedding.

calum took his seat, right at the back left corner, and pulled out his notebook. the front cover was white with black pen marks across the front. he smiled at these marks because they all represented something. the colon was for his dad, the semi-colon for his mum, the hypen for his sister and the full-stop for his best friend. his dad and mum had always opened up new opportunities and would continue listing them forever. his sister always connected all the mismatched puzzle pieces in the world and his best friend, she ended it all.

he opened his book, the pages were all blank. he had never written anything in this book, or any of his books. he didn't do any work, as far as he was concerned, he didn't exist in the eyes of his teachers. he didn't exist in the eyes of anyone in his school. nobody would ever remember him, he knew that if one day he went up to all the people that he had ever tried talking to and asked them if they knew who he was, no one would. he was a loner.