Letters to Snape on How to Save a Life ch 17

I wrote this quick. It's not much, but it's more than I planned to upload today.

I love you my smexi kittens!!!

===============

How are you liking the apartment?

Severus

It is amazing. The view is astonishing. How long have you had the apartment?

Sasha

I have had it for a few years. Why do you ask?

Severus

Well it’s just…everything looks so new. And well one of the neighbors said that the apartment has been vacant for years.

Sasha

Oh…it’s just cause they never seem me. Being magical and all…

Severus

Oh yes, I guess that makes sense.

Sasha

……………………………..

I saw you in Knockturn Alley today. I would have said hi but I was on my way to a job interview.

How are you doing? You looked tired.

Sasha

Is that your way of saying that I look like crap? I’ve just been over worked. Dumbledore and the Dark Lord have been keeping me busy.
I just realized that I never told you I was a double agent until now. I tell you things I shouldn’t.

You have no business in Knockturn Alley. Stay away from there.

Severus

I kind of figured you were. Please don’t fret, I won’t tell anyone. I care too much about you to betray you. We all need someone with who we can let our guard down.

I will go anywhere that gets me work.

Did you know  that most people are like slinkys. Kind of useless, but you can’t help but smile when you seem them tumble down the stairs.

Sasha

Just like that joke.

Severus

It’s not useless if it puts a smile on your face.

Sasha

Sasha, I lied to you before… the apartment…I only got it recently…for you.

Severus.

I know. Thank you. You know…I get lonely being here by myself. You should come over and visit if you ever get the chance.

Sasha

I would like that.

Sasha…I miss you

Severus