Letters to Snape on how to Save a Life 12

Enjoy!

++++++

Professor Snape,

I know you said to not write to you again. But I wanted to tell you that I made a friend. I was being harassed by Malfoy, and Ginny Weasly came to my rescue.

Just wanted to let you know.

Goodbye,

Sasha.

Sasha,

I am not blind. I have seen you two together. I am...happy...for you. You have seem more down in the last month, since our last letter. And I am glad that you have something good in your life.

P. Snape

Professor,

You think that making a friend would cheer me up. I don't know....I get upset because I'm not happy, then get more upset cause one would think that having a friend would make things better. Personally, my life is a bit of a waste. 

Sasha

Sasha,

What a cruel thing to say. Everyone has a purpose. I do not want to sound like a cleque but it's true. It hurts me that you feel that way about your self.

I am curious the red smudge that is on this piece of parchment.

Snape

Snape,

Oh, I don't know. Why do you keep writing me back?

Sasha,

Sasha,

I don't lie to me. It looks like blood. I'm concerned.

Severus Snape.

Sasha,

It's been two weeks, answer me. If you don't I will "send carl after you".

Severus.

Prof Snape,

I can't believe you sent Carl! It's gonna be forever until he leaves. Also the blood on THIS parchment is from where he bit me on my hands. Sorry for not writing, but I've been busy with Ginny and her friends. I've also had a lot of homework. Umbridge is a bitch, that is all I am saying.

It shouldn't take a genius to figure out how blood got on there the last time. I thought I had got it all cleaned, apparently not.

Sasha.

Sasha,

What are you and Ginny doing that takes up all you time? I have no comment on that insuffereble woman called Umbridge.

Severus

Professor,

What's it to you what I do with Ginny? It's none of your business really.

Sasha

Sasha,

Why were you called into Unbridge's office? Becareful! She is not a woman to triffle with.

Severus

Professor Snape,

She wants to know if there is a private student group activity going on. I told that I had no clue what she is talking about. She tried to get me to drink some tea. If she wasn't so pushy about it, I might have. But her actions tipped me off.

Also we shouldn't write to each other anymore. She let the Inquistorial squad go through my things right there. They found our letters, and almost read them. But me being a pyro, was able to secrelty set a big fire in her office. I grabbed the letters and took off. Carl got the rest of my things. He told me that he bit Umbridge on the hands.

Is it silly that I keep all your letters together?

Sasha.

Sasha,

Good Girl. Always be carefull when you are handed food or beverages from someone untrustworthy.

No it is not silly. I keep all your letters together aswell. 

We will find another way to communicate.

You may come visit me tomorrow night, at 8.

Severus

Sasha,

Words can not express how sorry I am...for kissing you last night.

I am your teacher. You are going through a hard time in your life, and I do not want you to think that I am taking advantage of you.

It will never happen again

Please report me.

Professor Snape.