Letters to Snape on How to Save a Life ch 21

I OWN NOTHING. ITS ALL BELONGS TO J.K. EXCEPT SASHA. SHE CAME FROM MY MIND.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Severus,

I am amazed with what Carl found for us.  With all this magic, I have never thought of magic mirrors acting as portals.

I am eager to try them. When can I see you?

-Sasha

Yes Sasha,
It was very nice of Carl to give them to us.
Although I really do not want to know  exactly how he got them. They a very rare.

I am more worried about the kind of payment he is going to be wanting.

I am not sure when you can visit. Keep the journal close. I will let you know when the time is right.

-Severus

Carl says he is a fanllama of romance and not to worry and...well I am not gonna say what all he said.

-Sasha

I said "hurry up and DO IT again! I sm sick and tired of you two bitching and moaning about your feels. Wanting and not wanting to be together...

Clearly you guys have an emotions that are larger than the size of a teaspoon... in this case I say you're looking at a size of a basketball.

☆Carl, the FanLlama who likes to wear hats.

Oh...my god... you haven't been reading our letters, have you?

-Sasha

Of course I have. Why would I not?

☆Carl, the FanLlama who likes to eat hands.

Carl, I think its best if you stay away from me for awhile.

-Severus

Why?

Because then you will be "Carl, the dead llama"

****************

Sasha,
Come at once if convient. If inconvient, come anyways.

-Severus
p.s. remember,  stand directly infront of the mirror.  Place your right hand where your reflected heart lies and think of me.

SHERLOCK!

That's my man!

-Sasha

Quite like the sound of that.

-Severus

Severus,

It was so nice seeing you.  But I must admit that I am quite concerned for your health. You look a little worse for wear. But it is understandable as to why.

Promise me you will start taking some vitality potions. You won't be able to face  You-know-who if you are not healthy as you can be.

Infact, I am brewing a batch right now.  If you can get away, feel free to come over. I could use your expertise.

-Sasha

Sasha,
We both know that you do not need my expertise. But nonetheless, I shall be over soon.

I...I'm touched....um thanks for caring.

-Severus

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Severus, 

This last month...has been most exquisite, even though our time has been only hidden moments...

I wish I could remain by your side. Each time we part I fear it will be the last time that I see you.

-Sasha

Sasha,
I understand what you are feeling all to well.
I am glad however that you are not constantly by my side. It's bad enough that we have to hide our moments from the watchful eyes of the world. And though we see so much of each other, I feel selfish in wanting more.
But every time you are with me, the danger I present to you, intensifies ten fold.

But I am torn. Without you, I am at a loss.

-Severus

Well Seveus, we will just to face this one day at a time.

-Sasha

~~~~~~~~~

Seveus,

I am sorry. I hid as quickly as I could. I don't think the person saw me.

Do you know who it was?

-Sasha

Your friend,  Ginny Weasley. She broke into my office in attempt to steal the sword of Gryffindor.

-Severus

Severus, please don't be to harsh on her.

-Sasha

I will see what I can do.

-Severus

<><><><><><>

Severus, 

Is it true? Did Harry really break into Gringotts?

-Sasha

Yes, he did.
I am afraid now of the repercussions of his actions... this is it . Sasha the time has come.

-Severus

Is this why you came to see me? You knew! You knew something had happened.

When you kissed me...

It felt like you were kissing me for the first and last time.  I wanted to say something,  but I was too afraid. Now I wish I had.

I love you Severus.

-Sasha

Sasha,
You must promise me that whatever happens next, you will stay where you are. 
I knew my fate was sealed a long time ago. But the only way I can face what is about to come is knowing that you will be safe. Knowing that you will live. Promise me that you will keep yourself alive.

I love You.

Severus

Severus,

What is going on? I can feel the night oozing with anger and fear. Something bad is going to happen.

Severus please be alright.

-Sasha

The radio is saying that Harry has returned to Hogwarts.

-Sasha

Sasha please just stay where you are!
Remember that I love you!

Always.

-Severus

Severus, I'm sorry.  I just can't sit here any longer.

Please forgive me.

I love you! I love you! I love you!

Sasha

Sasha No...