Letter to Snape on how to Save a life ch19

sorry if this is a bit short.  just wanted to upload what I had.

also this story is going to be done with in a few uploads.

I own nothing. Except Sasha. She's mine bitches lol.

Enjoy!

###########

Severus,

yes I still have the journal...I had it barried in my closet...it hurts too much to look at it. I might never had looked at it again if you hadn't sent Carl over.  But I guess its a good thing you did. I want to let you know that I am moving out. I have been working at an apothecary and part time at St Mungos.

Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for friendship and good conversations... but I can no longer be apart of what this is between us. I would have loved you... But I am taking a page from Martha Jones and getting out...this is me getting out to save my heart.

-Sasha

I understand Sasha.
Goodbye
Severus

*****

Severus,

I will admit that I was surprised to find you on my door step in the middle of the night, drenched from the rain. You just looked so sad... and then you kissed me.

Maybe I should have stopped to ask questions. I just thought 'he missed me. Maybe he does want me'... I let go of all thoughts and gave in. 

It was hour after hour of sweet surrender. I wasn't sure where you ended or where I began.

I think it was obvious that it was my first time.

It should have been a wonderful, magical moment giving my self...my virginity... to the man I love...and it was...up until the moment I woke up this morning to find you gone... to find out that you had murdered Dumbledore...

How?! How could you! If you could so easly kill someone who is your friend... mentor... what does that say about me? What does it say about our love...

-Sasha

That's because I've never loved you... I thought that I did. After last night, I am sure that I don't. Just goes to show how young you really are. How could I want you? There is nothing remarkable about you.
The fact that you were more concerned about are supposed relationship as instead of your old headmaster proves your immaturity.
S.Snape

I HATE YOU!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

You are a cold heartless man. I was a fool to think you were a great man

Sasha

p.s. You deserve to die. Not for what you did to me...but for what you did to

Dumbledore.