meet Narmada and Udhay

Udhay's POV:

" Hari, wake up?" I shake my friend who's sleeping with a smile on his face.
" hey, let me sleep man. It's sunday. Also I am in between my dance with my dream girl Hansika." He replied while covering his face with blanket.
" Hari, if you don't wake up,now, I will pour a bucket full of water." still no response.
I went out and brought a water bottle . I pour the water on his face. He jumped out of the bed. " why are you even here?" he asked annoyed. " dei, I am your friend. How can you ask like this? " I wiped my fake tears innocently seeing his mom's arrival.
" Hari, how can you be mean to him? He's a nice boy. He said that you and him have an important job to do . Do you know how bad he felt for having to wake you?"
" who? him?" He snorted as She nodded.
" Go away. Irritating me in morning " He mumbled as She went downstairs.

" now, get ready" I pulled him and pushed him inside the bathroom.
" hey, it's not that you're going to speak with her. All you are going to do is see her from a distance. Then why do you want me?" he asked me.
" today I am going to tell her!" I said firmly as I sat on his bed.
" oh yeah. Why do I don't feel surprised? It's because you have been telling the same this entire month." He replied mockingly while peeking his head out.
I throw a pillow at him but he closed the door in time.

After he got ready, we both had breakfast in his house. Well, I literally shoved his food in his mouth.
" hey Udhay, I don't understand you. I mean you have everything money, respect , manners but still here you are, standing in a corner of a small street on a bike like a stalker. You own half of the places in this area. Just think,man. What will people with whom you do business think?" he said.
" I love her. Nothing else matters. I don't care about anything except her!" I replied,keeping my eyes fixed on her gate.
After a few minutes, she came out wearing a yellow Kurta and red leggings. She looks beautiful as always. Her friend picked her up and they both went on a scooty.
As usual , I followed her. It becomes a routine for me on sundays. Other days, I see her in her office campus. My office too is in the same building two floors above hers.
She obviously knew who I am. She also saw me following her two or three times but didn't say anything. So, I think she likes me too. That thought itself brought a smile to my face.

Narmada's POV:

I laid in my bed, my eyes shut tight. Until I heard my door crack open, the light hitting my eyes.

" kutti ma, Are you awake?'' whispered my mom.

''Now I am.'' I replied to her. My eyes fixed on her. She's definitely planning something.

''Can you make me breakfast?'' She asked, I raised my eyebrow.

" why don't you make it?'' I asked, turning to my side; my head sinking into my bed.

''no, I can't. It's your turn today. '' She said making a sad face.
I looked at my bedside clock.8 am.
Working in a finance company is hectic. I worked late last night to keep the income details upto date.

''Fine, but only this time. '' I said and lifted myself out of my bed.

As we entered kitchen, I gazed down at mom who kept her eyes locked on the fridge. She sat on the bar stool, placed her hands on the table.
" kuttima, Narayanan sir came last evening. There is a boy working in a IT concern." she started slowly while playing with her fingers nervously.

''Hold on there, I have no time to listen about it. Did he change his profession from a corporation employee to broker? Amma, no. Do you get it? NO" I yelled.
" if you want,kill me. But don't say like this.'' she said as she threw her hands up and frowned.

''amma, please. Why don't you understand? I don't want to marry. Even if I agree, they will stop it. '' I replied angrily, but she shook her head and pointed at the food.