Kidnapped

Rekha's POV:

I decided to follow Shiva and find more about him. Something's fishy about him. My doubts about him strengthened when I got to know about how he's not working at the company he once told to be working and it's actually his friend's company.His friend is tight lipped and other than him , nobody knows anything about him .  

 Who the hell are you ,Shiva? I asked the photo of him that I got from Narmada's Mom . Apparantly she wants his and Narmada's photo to be printed in the wedding card. She gave me her jewels and told me to sell it. I tried to convince her but she didn't agree. So, I kept her jewels with me and gave money .  I also voluntarily took all wedding works as it's my brother wedding and I want it to be a  grand one.

All I need is one chance to get Shiva out of picture and bring my brother in. My heart tells me that it will happen.

I couldn't find anything even after a week of following him. When I am about to give up , I saw him talking seriously with some goons around 12 am in a club.  He even took money from them. Soon they parted ways. While walking past me, one of the goon said "Narmada is so stupid to believe him. He will do anything for money. " " yeah,  she's going to pay for she did to our madam.  " the other one said .
I know that Narmada has short temper . But still what did you do,Narmada that they want to ruin your life?  When I am to follow them, a hand covered my mouth from behind and dragged me towards the other side .
"Hari?" I look at him stunned . Why is he here at this time?
"What are you doing here? It's not safe ." He said while taking his hand off.
" I could ask you the same question." I replied as I took a good look at him. He's married now. I reminded myself.
" Rekha, you can't be careless like this. What if something happens? How can I " before he even finish , I pushed him and said angrily" why do you bother? And what are you doing here? Go to your wife."
" Rekha, calm down. I know you are " again I stopped him
" You don't know anything. You can't even understand how much it hurts." I said as I started to walk away. I don't want him to see my tears .
" I know everything. It hurts me every single time I looks at you. I know you love me. I also loved you , rekha. "
I stopped dead on my track. Did I hear him right? He loved me. Like really?

"If you knew, then why?" I asked him . He just stood there without saying anything.

"I can't tell you anything now. Maybe you and I are not meant to be. " He said sadly as his eyes held so much of pain.

" Just go. I will watch over him . " He said as he send me back home in a cab.
As the cab started to move, he stopped it by coming in front ," I am with you in this for Udhay . I will help you in every way."

Ok. Now, that's a great news.  With Hari , I can easily do what I want.

The days are running pretty fast. It's already over a month . Narmada's marriage works are on full swing. Aunty is really excited for this.
I personally went to the marriage card printing company and printed Narmada's wedding invitation as her mother wished for . Also all the cards to her relatives are  send through post. for those in Chennai, i went to give it myself as aunty being sick worked in my favour. I showed a card with shiva as groom to show it to Narmada and her mom so that they won't suspect anything. I got their approval immediately.

Poor Narmada, she doesn't know what's going to hit her. That nosy guy can't snatch Narmada from my brother. I will make her my brother's wife at any cost.

Hari too couldn't find much about this mysterious Shiva. Add to that, he missed those goons too. So, I decided on taking a drastic step which might end with me landing in jail. The things i do for my anna. But it doesn't matter,

Narmada's POV:

Shiva and me are talking and hanging out often. But still I don't get any tingly feelings with him. All i feel is safe and comfort as with a friend. He is a good guy . Maybe i will learn to love him as time goes.

More than me, Rekha seems very excited for my wedding. She took it on herself to do all marriage related works.  My best friend Brinda is still unhappy over the fact that I choose to marry Shiva. Seriously, come on. I don't have much of a chance. If I do, i wouldn't be marrying anyone.
Promise to my amma. That's the reason why this is all happening.

Just two days to go for my wedding. My mom is still old fashioned when it comes to rituals. So, Pre wedding reception is not allowed.  Reception will be held  after wedding two days later.
Rekha said she has a big surprise planned for me on my wedding day. She even hyped it as it will be the unforgettable day of my life. I wonder what she's up to.

As for Udhay, i came to know that he was innocent and that girl lied . I see him sometimes on the building. He looks like he hasn't slept for many days. I do fell bad for him.
He even came to me and wished me for my marriage. I swear I saw something on his eyes which made my heart swell . I get weird sensation whenever he is around. But then as always, i brushed it aside.

Third person's POV:

" Akka, that shiva guy cheated us. He is not poor as we think. He lied to us . He's marrying Narmada for real and soon after marriage, he is going to take her to Singapore where he is a big businessman. His friend accidentally slip this information out. " one of the goons called Sundaravalli and alerted her.
"How dare he mess with us?he can't marry her. I won't let him." She shouted in anger.
"Avana thokinga da( kill him)!"  She yelled at her goons. They complied  and went to finish him off for double crossing them.

Meanwhile, outside Shiva staying place.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hari asked Rekha for the nth time. Sighed , she responded " yes. I am going to do this. It's the only option left. You're useless. Just stay here. I will call you once I am done."

She then took a spray from him and knocked on Shiva's door. As soon as the door was opened, she sprayed it on the face of the guy who fall unconscious immediately. But it's not shiva . It's his friend.
"You?  What did you do ?why are you here? How did he fell unconscious?" Shiva came out and walked towards her. She went on walking back until her back hit the wall.
Before she gets trapped by him, Hari hit him with a wooden stick from behind and she wasted no time to  spray something on his face.
Shiva fell down murmuring "you are doing a big mistake."
"Gosh, he is heavy."she said as they put him on the back seat on their car with his mouth tapped, hands and legs tied.
" We are legally  criminals now. I don't know why I went along with your idea. Oh my god! What if police catches us, or  worse if he dies" Hari started to freak out .
" Just stop. Nothing will happen. I will take full blame for this. Ok. Now shut up and drive. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow morning." Rekha urged him.

****
" Akka, he is not  here . We looked at all the places he go to . But he is nowhere to be seen."  A goon hesitantly told Sundaravalli the news.
" you are all useless . Go to the place where the marriage happens and if you guys see him there, just kill him. " She spoke harshly and ended the call.
" Akka, enna aachu? Naalaiku Narmada enaku sondham aayeduvala?( Sister, what happened? tomorrow,narmada will be mine right?)" Sundaravalli's younger brother Shiva who just got released on that day asked her hopefully.
" Shiva, that guy betrayed us. But you don't worry . I told them to kill him. She will be only yours." She tried to assure him.
" Illa akka. Naane poreen. Avala angaye kalyanam panni kootitu varen.(no didi. I will go myself. I will marry her there and bring her here.)" With that he sped off on his car.

************
Hi guys,
Missed me?
I missed you all . But I am busy with ny life. I hardly get time.
Anyways, here is the update after a long time.
Also a good news, i will update regularly now.
You don't have to wait for longer.
So, how is the chapter?
What's going to happen next?
Who will marry Narmada?
Does her marriage happen?
Stay tuned for more ..
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Here's the deal. If I get 40 votes before tomorrow night, i will update the next chapter on Monday.
So, come on guys. It's up to you ...