Udhay's sudden Change

Udhay's POV:

My back started to ache as i stretched myself after waking up in the couch. No, not on bedroom couch but living room. I looked at the antique wall clock that looks beautiful on the white walls of living room .
It's 8 am. Oh my god! I am not the one who sleeps till 8. But given the circumstances, it's only fair for me. House is very quiet.
I decided to check on Narmada. She was very upset yesterday. I know she will get angry upon seeing me but I can't let her be like that. She's my wife, my life now. I have to take care of her.
I knocked on my own bedroom door. No reply. I called out her name and banged the door. Still no reply. Fearing the worst, i barged in . Narmada is not in there. I checked every place in the house hastily but no signs of her.
I screamed her name loudly. Hearing my scream, Rekha came down rushing from the stairs.
"Anna, what happened ? Why are you screaming ?" She asked me. I looked at the empty hallway and noticed that the door is open.
Does she went outside?or she left me?
We both went out to look for her. Rekha stopped me before I start the car. She then rushed towards the garden pouch. I followed her. There we saw Narmada lying motionless on the grass. I wonder how long she stayed there.
Probably a whole night after her outburst.
I picked her up and took her inside, gently placing her on the bed. We called the doctor. The doctor came and said nothing to worry and she will wake up soon.
" Anna, we can't let her be like this. You have to toughen up and fight for your love. If you go gentle on her then trust me she won't let you in never." Rekha said while sitting near Narmada.
"but how can"she stopped midway" no buts. you will act tough on her, so do I . She already hate me. So, no problem. Just don't come in the middle. " She stood up firmly and left the room.

Third person's POV:

It's already past 5 pm.
Narmada slowly opened her eyes and saw a white ceiling wall come to her vision.

She dragged herself to sit and looked around, the room was huge, but it hardly surprised her as she herself had grown up in a mansion.

She frowned on realizing the reality.

She was on this huge white bed, her head hurt like anything and she was still wearing the wedding saree.

She sprung out of the bed at once and sprinted towards the door.

She struggled to open it and realised, she was locked inside.

She banged her fists on the door,

"OPEN THE DOOR!" She screamed her lungs out.

She fell to the floor as she cried,

She heard footsteps from the other side of the room and found, that she wasn't alone.

There, stood Udhay looking at her with a bit of amusement.

"Get me out of here! I WANT TO GO TO HOME!!" Narmada shouted, as she dragged herself to get up.

"I'm sorry, but this is your home now." He said.

"This is not my home! You are no one to me! I want to go home!" She shouted.

"Ms Narmada , sorry.... Mrs Narmada Udhay . I don't care what you want either, but you will live here now. No matter what! You get it?" Udhay said.

"I'm not your slave!" She shouted turning to the door and slamming her hands as hard as she could.

But then she felt his arm wrap around her hip and with a pull, he had her pinned to the wall, she glared at him.

She tried to move but felt his hand on her stomach , keeping her pinned as he spoke up.

"You have no choice! I don't have the patience to deal with your drama. So just listen to me once and for all, if you don't want to find yourself living off with a guilt of causing something serious to your mother , just listen to me! I will not give any second chance! You will be living here, acting as an ideal wife once out of this room, wear the saree that is kept on the bed, get ready for the reception and come downstairs in ten minutes or you'll face some serious consequence." He growled at her.
Narmada, the one who is usually bold was lost for words. She didn't expect him to be the arrogant one.