Chapter 5

*Warning* this chapter involves rape & assault

Louis' POV

"Tell him Lou. Louis tell him. You can tell him. You need help. Let him help you"

"I can't Fizzy!"

"Who's Fizzy?" I looked back to Harry with wide eyes.

"You can Lou. You're strong. Tell him".

"I can't".

"Louis? Who are you talking to?"

"Do it. I know you can. I love you Lou. Just tell him".

"No! Fizzy don't go!" I screamed trying to keep my sister from disappearing from my life again.

"Louis?" I looked to Harry again and he looked freaked out.

"I...I need to..to sleep. Feel free to stay". I muttered quietly and walked in my room, jumping on my bed. Please don't be in my dreams again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I shivered as I saw his feet in front of me. "I'm going to find you". My breathing quickened and I squeezed my eyes shut. "C'mon boy, we can have some fun just me and you". He walked over to the closet and swung the doors open. "You're a beautiful boy. I know from these photos". He started to touch his willy and walked towards the bed again. "It'll be fun boy. C'mon lets play". I closed my eyes again and suddenly felt a tight grip on my arm. Two big hands were on my face and I opened my eyes to see evil green eyes. "You want to play right?" I shook my head and pain flushed from my leg. "Let me ask that again. You want to play right?" I blinked, trying to rid of the tears that were blurring my vision. Pain flushed from my arm and I looked down to see a large hand around it. "You answer me boy".

"My...my mummy says to never talk to strangers".

"But I'm not a stranger am I? I'm your friend".

"I don't know you".

"But you do now yes?" I shook my head and his face angered. "Okay, I guess you choose the hard way". He pushed me to the ground and started to take his pants off, along with his underwear so his willy was sticking out. He pushed it in my mouth and I tired to scream and get it out but he held my arms tightly, causing pain to take over my body. "Suck". I looked at him with wide eyes and he laughed. "Just like a lollipop". He pushed it further and I cried out. "Go on". I obeyed, hoping he wouldn't break my arms and he threw his head back, his breathing ragged. He moved his hips, making me gag but didn't take any notice. I heard noises come from the back of his throat and he shuddered. He pulled out and smiled at me, turning me around so my stomach was on the ground. "Hands and knees". I tried to keep from screaming and closed my eyes. "I SAID HANDS AND KNEES!" I was held and lifted by my middle hard and was suddenly on my hands and knees, my bottoms getting pulled down.

A sharp sting came from my bottom as something was getting pushed inside of me. I tried to scream but nothing came out over my cries. I was breathless. I could feel hands on my hips as someone moved against me, pain flushing from all over my body but the painful sting was the most noticeable. "Fuck!" The man screamed. "You're so tight!" I sobbed again and suddenly heard sirens. "I'm gonna cum". Suddenly, I felt something fill me. He pulled it out and kissed my bottom, pulling his clothes back on and I fell to the ground. "You listen here. You don't tell anyone". I continued to lie flat on the floor, tears slowly moving their way down my cheek. "Don't say a word. If you do I will find you. Keep your mouth shut boy". He walked towards the door but turned back again. "You're a great fuck. Call me sometime". He laughed and I heard the front door slam open. I quickly pulled my pants up to avoid any other utter embarrassment or humiliation. "I WILL FIND YOU ONE DAY BOY! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"