Chapter 12

*WARNINGS* contains rape and smut

Louis' POV

"So, what was it we were having for dinner?" Mum asked as she walked in the lounge room.

"I don't know!!!" The twins whined at the same time.

"Mum! I want to show you something!" I squealed, pulling her towards the stairs.

"What is it Boobear?"

"Come on mum!" I pulled her up the stairs and towards my room. I heard a knock on the front door.

"Lottie! Can you get that?"

"Okay!"

"What is it Boobear?"

"I made something for you!"

"Mum!" I heard a scream. We looked towards the stairs and I heard the front door close. "Mummy!" I heard another scream. A gun shot echoed through the house and I could hear three screams. "Boo! Lou! Boo! Louis look at me". There was another scream that came from down stairs. My breathing quickened. "Boobear. Look at me baby". I looked back to mum, knowing fear was filled in my eyes. "Hide boo. Hide. Be safe". I ran into a room, getting under the bed and was startled from a scream. Mum's scream. "He's not here!! He's not home! Why are you doing this? No. please. don't". There was the sound of blood splattering all over the walls of the hallway and I curled up, bringing my knees to my chest. I spotted Mum's phone and got out to grab it quickly, getting back under the bed. I dialled the number.

"Hello would you like ambulance, police or fire services?"

"I don't know, please help". My voice came out as a squeak but fear written all over it.

"What's the problem sir?"

"There is someone here. They are killing my family".

"Okay. Please tell me your address. It's okay, what's your name?"

"I...I don't know my address". I was on the edge of bursting into tears.

"It's okay. We're going to help you. What's your name sweetie?"

"Louis Tomlinson".

"Where are you boy? I'm going to find you!" I jumped slightly.

"Help". I breathed out before quickly hanging up.

"I see youuu". I shook vigorously as I curled up more. "I'm going to find youuu". I kept my head covered by my arms, praying that he won't find me. "I know you're here". My breathing hitched as I saw his feet. "Boo". I shivered with fear. "I'm going to find you". My breathing quickened and I squeezed my eyes shut. "C'mon boy, we can have some fun just me and you". He walked over to the closet and swung the doors open. "You're a beautiful boy. I know from these photos". He started to touch his willy and walked towards the bed again. "It'll be fun boy. C'mon lets play". I closed my eyes again and suddenly felt a tight grip on my arm. Two big hands were on my face and I opened my eyes to see evil green eyes. "You want to play right?" I shook my head and pain flushed from my leg. "Let me ask that again. You want to play right?" I blinked, trying to rid of the tears that were blurring my vision. Pain flushed from my arm and I looked down to see a large hand around it. "You answer me boy".

"My...my mummy says to never talk to strangers".

"But I'm not a stranger am I? I'm your friend".

"I don't know you".

"But you do now yes?" I shook my head and his face angered. "Okay, I guess you choose the hard way". He pushed me to the ground and started to take his pants off, along with his underwear so his willy was sticking out. He pushed it in my mouth and I tired to scream and get it out but he held my arms tightly, causing pain to take over my body. "Suck". I looked at him with wide eyes and he laughed. "Just like a lollipop". He pushed it further and I cried out. "Go on". I obeyed, hoping he wouldn't break my arms and he threw his head back, his breathing ragged. He moved his hips, making me gag but didn't take any notice. I heard noises come from the back of his throat and he shuddered. He pulled out and smiled at me, turning me around so my stomach was on the ground. "Hands and knees". I tried to keep from screaming and closed my eyes. "I SAID HANDS AND KNEES!" I was held and lifted by my middle hard and was suddenly on my hands and knees, my bottoms getting pulled down.