Chapter 11

Harry's POV

"How do you know Niall!? How do you know he's going to wake up!?"

"Harry.."

"What Niall!?"

"Harry.."

"Shh! Louis Niall's trying to tell me someth-" my eyes widened and I looked back to see Louis smirking.

"Hey".

"OH MY GOD LOU! You have no idea how much I've missed you you scared the shit out of me I never thought you were going to actually wake up.." I jumped on the bed pressing my lips to his and we softly moved our lips together, Louis smiled.

"You're okay?" I frowned at Louis. "You were the one who began with the gun y'know?"

"I'm so sorry Lou! I'm so so sorry!"

"It's fine Harry. I'm okay now. I'm fine".

"Nice to see you're awake Mr. Tomlinson! I just need to do a few check ups and see how you're doing". I hesitantly looked at the nurse and back to Louis.

"Can Harry please stay?"

"Of course!"

"Hi I can take it from here". A male nurse walked in, taking Louis' information and I watched the other nurse walk out, yelping from the right grip on my hand.

"What was that for Louis?" I looked up to the Male nurse who was smiling to Louis, a glint of humor in his eyes. Louis looked petrified, fear literally taking over his entire expression. "Louis? Are you okay?" I squeezed his hand but he wasn't responsive.

"Why don't you leave Louis with me and I'll check him?" I hesitantly nodded, getting up to leave but couldn't from Louis' firm grip.

"Lou? What's wrong?"

"Har...Har..."

"What?" He looked at me with pleading, fearful eyes and motioned back to the nurse with his eyes, trying to hint me, but I didn't understand. "I think you should just check him now". I muttered, sitting back down. The nurse did his thing, but I could feel and see how tense Louis was. I saw the nurse run his hand down and squeeze Louis' bum and I flared with anger. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" The nurse raised his eyebrows at me and smirked.

"Harry" I looked down to Louis and he shook his head, his eyes pleading for me not to start anything with this guy. I still don't understand why Louis is so- I was cut off from a startled squeal and looked to see Louis was getting held with a knife to his neck.

"He warned you". I locked with Louis' terrified eyes. "You have no idea how much I've missed you boy. Your cute little bum, which is definitely not little anymore! And that little frail body of yours which is also gone. It makes me sad boy. I can't believe you called the police! We could've had such a happy life together, just you and me, having fun and playing games. Do you know how much you would've loved it?"

"POLICE! FREEZE!"

"Aww! Did you do it again boy? Shame! We were going to have more fun!"

"Kane, let the boy go". Louis was trembling with fear, tears streaming down his pale cheeks as he kept his eyes locked with mine. "Look at how much you're scaring him, you don't want that, do you? Just drop the knife and he won't be scared of you". Kane nodded and dropped the knife. He was quickly handcuffed and Louis fell into a police mans arms. "It's okay mate, you're safe".

Louis' POV

"How have you been Louis?" Harry squeezed my hand and I smiled to him.

"I've been good since I met Harry".

"I know I promised to look after you. I'm sorry, my wife wouldn't allow me to take you home so you were sent to the orphanage. Was it good there? Did they treat you right? I see you're talking again". I smiled to the officer who helped me when I was in my weak and scared state at the age of 11.

"They treated me okay. Yeah, I only started talking like two moths ago, thanks to Harry".

"So why were you in the hospital then?" I could feel Harry tense beside me and I squeezed his hand assuringly.

"It's a bit of a long story. But it doesn't matter because we're okay now, aren't we Harry?" He nodded and I could see him gulp.

"Louis, would you like to come home with me?" I politely declined, shaking my head.

"I have Harry now. I'm fine". I could see that he didn't trust Harry at all. But he was going to have to.

"Louis, can I talk to you alone for a moment?" I nodded and Harry walked away. "Are you sure you're okay? Harry seems a bit tense and I really get the feeling he's done something.."

"It wasn't his fault! He was dreaming and no one could stop him!"

"Stop him from what Louis? What did he do?"

"He didn't mean to!"

"Did Harry rape you Louis?"

"It wasn't his fault! I swear!"

"Louis, you can't just take things like this and defend the person, he can't do that to you".

"But it wasn't even his fault. He was asleep!" He sighed in defeat.

"Are there any nightmares?"

"Not if I'm with Harry.." He frowned at me.

"You really love this boy, don't you?" I thought for a moment. Yes. I really do. I love Harry. I might even be ready to tell him. To tell him everything.

"Yes". Harry took me home, sending worried glances my way every few minutes. We're now lying on the couch, Harry softly and soothingly running his hands through my hair while I listen to his heartbeat. "Harry?" He hummed to show he was listening. "I want to tell you".

"Tell me what?"

"I want to tell you about that day. Everything".

"Louis, you don't have to-"

"But I want to..I...I love you Harry. You've changed my life. You don't understand how much you've changed my entire world just by breathing. I don't know what I would do without and and I want to tell you now".

"I love you too Lou. I'm listening". I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

----------------------------------------

It's only short. And there's only one chapter and the epilogue left so that makes it two I guess.

It's 12:26am and I'm really tired so that's all I could write.

Vote and comment? Xx