Chapter 10

Louis' POV

"Harry, Harry put the gun down" Harry had tears streaming down his face.

"I hurt you.." His bottom lip trembled and I took a trembling breath.

"But I'm okay, see?"

"You're walking funny".

"Harry, listen to me, I want you to put the gun down, I can't live without you. You need to protect me".

"I hurt you". He squeezed his eyes shut and I shakily stepped forward.

"Harry I'm asking you to please put the gun down. For me, please Harry". I stepped forward again and carefully pressed my lips to his, cautiously taking the gun and dropping it on the ground, kicking it away.

"Gemma, what are you doing?" I slowly pulled away from Harry and looked back to see Gemma pointing the gun at me. "Gemma whatever you're thinking about doing, just think for a second.."

"He's the reason Harry was just about to KILL himself".

"But you want to kill him?"

"Harry was just about to kill himself Niall!"

"And what will killing Louis do?"

"It will avoid any of this again!"

"If anything that would drive him to it more". I could barely find the strength to breath as I stared down the dark barrel.

"Gemma. Don't you dare".

"All he does is hurt you Harry!" Harry fought her off and I jumped from a bang. Harry looked at me, shocked and I fell to the ground.

Harry's POV

"WE NEED MORE NURSES!" I watched as nurses ran into the room. The sound of a clear, even beep rang through my ears and I stopped breathing. I ran in the room.

"Clear!". *shock* Louis' body jolted up and down. "Clear!". *shock* "Clear!". *shock* a nurse shook his head, and looked to his watch.

"NO! Don't you dare call time of death! Do it again!"

"You shouldn't be in he-"

"DO IT AGAIN!"

"Clear!" *shock* nothing. I ran up to him, pushing the nurses out of the way and held his hand.

"C'mon Lou. Please just breathe. For me. Please. I can't live without you. Lou I need you to breathe. I love you". I pressed my lips to his, moving them along with his still ones, praying for a response.

"Time of death; 3:24 p-" *beep*

"That's impossi-" *beep* I breathed out and smiled, pushing his hair back lightly. "Just get that damn bullet out of him!" The nurse groaned and I left the room. I just brought someone back to life. Back from death. How is it possible that I can actually make Louis' heart beat like that?

"Harry? Louis.."

"Is going to be fine. I hope".

"Are you sure!? Harry are you okay?"

"My boyfriend just got shot by my sister and died, what do you think!?"

"What do you mean he died?"

"I mean, heart stopped. What other died is there!?"

"Harry I'm so sorry".

"I told him I loved him".

"What!?!?"

"He wasn't breathing. I said it to him and he wasn't even breathing. Great timing huh? But then I kissed him and somehow...he....his heart it...."