Chapter 8

Warnings: contains rape

Louis' POV

"Harry?"

"Mmm?" He hummed, the sound vibrating through his chest.

"When did you last, you know?"

"The day before I met you". I sat up, looking at his arms, hand and stomach.

"I did this?" My voice cracked and his face fell.

"Louis, no it's fine, okay? I did this. It's not your fault".

"I was the reason you did it".

"If anyone is the reason, it's Jackson. He made me think like this in the first place".

"Is it too late to go out?"

"It's only 7. I wouldn't say so. But I'm not exactly dressed for public".

"Well then, we'll just give you one of my t shirts...if they fit". I got up and threw a bunch of t shirts at him. He eventually found one that slightly fit and I threw a hoodie at him. He searched through my shoes and finally found a fitting pair that was too big for me. I pulled toms on and we walked out, getting in Harry's car. "Where are we going to go?"

"We'll just go to a restaurant or something". I nodded and he started to drive. We were eventually at some eat in place and ordered food.

"I'm sorry Harry. I over reacted".

"Louis, it's fine okay?"

"I made you hurt yourself. I was being so immature and pushed you to-"

"Louis! Stop!" I looked up to see him smiling slightly. "It's not your fault, and I have this question for you..."

"Oh yeah? What would that be?"

"Will you be my-"

"Harry?" I looked up to see a good looking guy smiling at Harry. I glared at him as he took Harry's hand. "Oh my god! It's you!" Harry looked startled as the guy pulled him up to hug him tightly. "I was wondering where you went! I miss you Harry! Why would you leave me!?"

"I'm busy Jackson". Harry pushed him away and sat down again. So that's Jackson?

"Oh c'mon Harry. Don't be like that".

"I'm on a date". He gripped Harry's arm and Harry hissed slightly, flinching.

"Hey, don't touch him!" I don't know where the confidence came from but Jackson just pulled Harry's sleeve up, looking at his arm.

"Still?"

"It's none of your business". Harry grunted, pulling his sleeve back down.

"Who's this freak?" I frowned at him.

"Louis, about that question...I just wanted to know if...if you'd like to be my boyfriend?" I smiled slightly and nodded. "He's my boyfriend. C'mon Louis, lets go back to my place". Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me from the shop, getting in the car again.

"I'm mee-meeting y-your mum?"

"Don't stress Louis. It'll be fine. Can I call you Lou?" I gave him an unsure nod. "If you don't want me to then I-"

"It's fine. It's just...my family called me Lou".

"Oh.."

"But I don't mind it. I like it". I smiled assuringly to him. He parked in a driveway and I started to panic. "I don't know if I can do this I-"

"Will be fine. They'll love you!"

"They?" I squeaked.

"C'mon!" Harry got out the car, walking around to my side and pulling me out.