Epilogue

Niall's POV

"Is Louis ready?" I smiled against Liam's neck as he held me close.

"Yeah, what about Harry?"

"Yep". I pulled back and pressed my lips to Liam's. We've been together for about a year now. I remember the day we first shared a kiss...

~~~

"I'm sure they're fine Liam". I rolled my eyes as we walked to Louis' front door.

"We'll just check on them!" We walked in and closed the door quietly. "Hello?" No answer. "Louis?" No answer. "Harry?" I groaned at Liam's politeness and walked in all the rooms, eventually finding Louis' bedroom and smirked at the sight.

"Looks like someone got lucky". Liam rolled his eyes and I smiled at their intertwined body's sleeping peacefully before closing the door. We sat on the couch and started playing FIFA. I was winning the entire time and eventually Liam gave up. Liam gave me a serious look.

"Nialler.."

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to....I've been...I don't...I think..."

"What is it Li?"

"I like you Ni".

"Aw Li I like you too". He groaned frustratedly.

"NO! You don't get it!" I frowned and he looked in my eyes, leaning in. I closed the gap and we moved our lips together slowly. I asked for entrance and he quickly granted. He likes me! He likes me back! It became needy and passionate quickly.

"Wow guys PDA!" He quickly pulled back and looked to see Louis rubbing his eyes tiredly.

~~~

I chuckled to myself and Liam pulled back, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Just thinking about when you first kissed me". He nodded and intertwined our fingers.

"Let's get these boys ready".

Louis' POV

I looked into Harry's eyes as we joined hands and faced each other.

"Louis, if you would like to say your vows now?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Harry, you are everything I have ever wanted in a man, and I feel so lucky to be standing here with you today. I love absolutely everything about you. The way you laugh, your smile, the way your eyes sparkle when we're together....the way you make me feel like the most beautiful man in the world. You are the most important person in the world to me, and I promise to love you forever". Harry smiled widely.

"Louis, today, I take you to be my husband. This will be a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. I vow to love you and cherish you. To treat you with respect and cherish every moment we spend together. I promise to take care of you in good times, and in bad. To support you, and guide you, and be the best husband that I can. I vow to share life's achievements and success, as well as the disappointments and hardship. I vow all of these things from this day forward." I smiled back to him, equally as wide.

"If you would like to exchange rings now. Louis, do you take Harry to be your husband, to love and to hold, through sickness and health, the good times and the bad, till death do you part?"

"I do". Harry slipped the ring on my finger.

"Harry, do you take Louis to be your husband, to love and to hold, through sickness and health, the good times and the bad, till death do you part?"

"I do". I slipped the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband". Harry pulled me tightly to him and pressed his lips to mine, moving them full of passion and love. I heard whistles coming from Zayn and chuckled. We pulled away slowly and I looked to the back of the church to see mum standing there. Everything around me slowed and mum smiled, sending me a kiss and nodding. I nodded back. This is it. The beginning of a new perfect life. Nothing can possibly go wrong now. It's going to be perfect. I have Harry. I have mums blessing. I know Kane is in jail. Nothing can ruin this.

---------------------------

It's short....

Tomorrow is my brothers bday then Saturday is my dads then my cousin is coming over with his girlfriend Saturday night then I have A LOT of homework to do on Sunday bc I go back to school on Monday :(

Vote and comment! Xx