Christmas Day: Christmas Series Part 2 of 3 (Avengers X Reader)

You awoke to the sound of sleet hitting your glass window. Dim sunlight shone through the dark gray clouds and cast a soft light on your peaceful, yet slightly drooling, face. You sat up, your (H/C) tangled in a blob on your head. You ran a hand across your face to get rid of the small line of drool and looked at the clock.

It was already past seven o'clock. This was late for you to get up. Being an Avenger had it's cons, one of which having to get up before six if Fury was feeling generous.

You slipped into your reindeer slippers, and ran a brush through your hair, admiring your snowman pajamas, and overall festive appearance.

"It's my third Christmas as an Avenger." You told yourself. "And the feeling of waking up on Christmas morning hasn't changed since I was a kid."

You ran out of your room, down the hallway, and began knocking loudly on Steve's door.

"Steve! Get your ass up right now! It's Christmas!"

The sound of someone walking towards the door and it unlocking greeted you, and there was Steve, wearing red and green flannel pajamas.

"I know it's Christmas, (Y/N). Does that really mean you have to be so loud?"

You rolled your eye's. "Stop being such a senior citizen, Cap. Come on, help me wake up the other's."

You ran down the hallway, singing "12 Days of Christmas" at the top of your lungs, banging on every door as you passed. Steve followed helplessly behind, yawning and almost tripping on a statue of a reindeer.

When you arrived downstairs, the whole room looked just as amazing as you had left it. The present's were stacked under the tree, and the stockings were filled.

"EVERYONE GET OUT HERE I WANT YOU TO OPEN THE PRESENTS WE GOT EACH OTHER!"

"I thought they were from Santa?" A voice behind you said in a mock child voice.

You turned to face Clint, who was still wearing his Santa hat from yesterday, and you punched his shpulder lightly. "The only thing Santa would bring you is coal."

"Does that mean I'm naughty?" Clint asked you, wiggling his eyebrows at you and you punched his shoulder again.

You, Clint, and Steve walked over to the tree, and sat down in front of it.

Soon enough, Bucky ran out, looking almost as excited as you did when you woke up. He ran over to you and plopped himself down next to you, shoving his Santa hat on his head eagerly.

Nat then emerged from her room, yawning. Her red hair was a mess and she was wearing a Santa Clause looking robe, but she smiled faintly and took a big sip of the coffee in her hand.

Tony and Bruce followed, the two of them already dressed and talking animatedly about "science" or something, and both were wearing Santa hats.

Thor then ran out, holding a cookie and dragging a frowning Loki behind him.

Pepper and Wanda were wearing matching pajama sets, both of which had the Grinch on the shirt and green flannel pants.

Last to come out was Pietro, his head covered in gift bows, and wearing a red scarf.

"I have no idea what happened last night." He stated groggily, running a hand through his silver hair and sitting down on the couch.

Everyone was chatting around the Christmas tree, drinking coffee and some trying not to fall asleep when you yanked out a giant bag from behind the tree, grinning.

"Okay everybody, quiet down. I have gifts for all of you so let me pass them out."

You gave everyone a gift, having three extras for Sam, Rhodey, and Fury, who were going to be arriving later.