Your First Words To Each Other

~Steve~

Yours to Him: "Who are you? What do you want?"

His to you: "I'm Steve Rogers, Captain America. I was sent here by Nick Fury looking for a new recruit to join the Avengers."

~Tony~

His to you: "Hi, (Y/N). It's nice to meet you."

Yours to him: "You too."

~Thor~

Yours to him: "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

His to you: "There is no need for apologies. I am used to entering Midgard in this way. This is the second time I have been hit by a Midgardian's vehicle of transportation."

~Loki~

His to you: So this is the Midgardian that is going to teach me the ways of being a civilized hero...I pictured you more attractive."

Yours to him: "And I pictured you dead. Which is still a possibility considering the way things are going right now."

~Clint~

His to you: "You know it's easier if you don't close your eyes."

Yours to him: "Excuse me?"

~Bruce~

His to you: "Professor (L/N)."

Yours to him: "Doctor Banner."

~Pietro~

His to you: "Wanda!"

Yours to him: "Stay calm. Your heart rate needs to slow down. I know you're probably confused because you were basically dead for the past hour and twenty minutes, but you need to stay calm okay? And don't yell, it puts too much pressure on your lungs."

~Bucky~

His to you: "Let. Me. In."

Yours to him: "Are you going to kill me?"

~Natasha~

Hers to you: "Are you alright? You work at S.H.I.E.L.D right? An intern? What's your name?"

Yours to her: "It's (Y/N) (L/N)."

~Wanda~

Hers to you: "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I did not mean to!"

Yours to her: "It's fine. It's not like my paintings are my only source of money or anything."

~Peter~

Yours to him: "My name is (Y/N), by the way. But you could just call me the girl who saved just your ass."

His to you: "Peter Parker. And thank you...for you know...saving my ass."