The Second One?

A week passed,I felt tired easily and I'm always sleepy.I'm currently alone in this big house.Hyunsyik went to school while Jungkook is working.Since I'm dead curious of myself in this state,I decided to go to the clinic.Before leaving,I called Jungkook.

"Jagiya?"he answered the call.

"I'm going out for a while,okay?"I said to him.

"Where to?"he asked curiously.

"Somewhere..but please don't worry about me.This place is the safest tho.."I said and giggled.

I heard him sighed and said "Ah..arrasso..I'm having a meeting later.Make sure to call me when you arrive to that secret place of yours and when you're home also call me,arrasso?"

"Ne,yeobo.I'll leave now.Annyeong."I ended up the call and get myself dressed up.I took my car keys and locked the house.Driving the car to Dr.Choi's clinic,I turned on the radio and it played my favourite song.I danced and sang a bit while driving myself there.Later,I arrived and parked my car.I walked in and registered my name.I took a seat next to a pregnant woman.

She looked at me and smiled.Then, two kids were running towards her.She looked tired and uncomfortable despite being pregnant but also dealing with the two kids at the same time.

"Kids,you shouldn't make your omma like that."I told the two of them.

"My omma won't buy me this."the boy got up and ran to get a magazine on the wooden table.He pointed at me a picture of a robot.

"Hun-ah,I don't have any money now..later,when I have money I'll buy you one."his mom said but he crossed his arms and shook his head.

"You will never buy me one!Omma you lied to me!"he stomped his feet and cried.His mother sighed and massaged her temples.I was sad to see her in that condition so,I decided to lend a hand.

"Okay.I'll buy you one..but you have to promise me you'll take care of your omma and be a good son to her.Can you,Hun-ah?"I approached the crying kid at the corner of the room.He wipped his tears and noddes his head.Then,his little brother came to us.

"Noona..can I..have one too?"he asked.I smiled and nodded my head.The both of them seemed so happy and hugged me."Gomawo,noona!"they said.I assisted them back to their mom and they took a seat next to her.

"I'm sorry on behalf of the two of them,miss.I'm sorry if they bothered you."their mom apologised to me."It's okay..they're not bothering me at all.I'll go out for a while and buy some toys for them."I took my bag as I stood up.Then,she hold my wrist.

"No,Miss..you don't have to buy them the toys.Please..I don't want to burden you."she pleaded but I just shook my head."I made a promise with them.Besides,they'll take good care and be a good son to you,right boys?"I said tilting my head at the two boys and they nodded their head.She heaved a sigh again and I patted her shoulder."It's okay..I'm not bothered by them."I reassured her and she nodded her head.

I told the nurse that I'm going out for a while.I left the clinic and went to a toy store nearby.Luckily,I found two robots just enough for the two of them.I paid for the toys and went to a convinience store to buy some drinks and snacks.I drove back to the clinic and found the family was still there.The two kids ran to me as they saw me entering the clinic with two plastic bags in my hands.I gave them the toys and they looked so happy after receiving it then they hugged and kissed me again.Then,I gave them the drinks and snacks that I bought just now and we ate together.

"Thank you so much,miss?"their mom talked to me."Ah Ra.I'm Jeon Ah Ra."I said introducing myself."Ah Ra-sshi,thank you so much.I don't know how to repay you..this is so much for us."she said as she held my hand."Ah..aniya..seeing them happy makes me happy too.My son is like that too sometimes so,I just got used to it."I patted her hand.We continued talking until she left with her kids.I saw walking away,leaving the clinic.