Birthday!

"Omma!!!"

"Appa!!"

"Ireona!!" Hyunsyik while shaking our bodies.

"What is it,Hyunsyik?"Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone.

"Don't you remember what day is today?!"Hyunsyik asked us.

Jungkook and I looked at each other,figuring out what is he talking about."Aish!You forgot!"Hyunsyik yelled in frustration and left the room.The both of us were still confused and tried to figure it out.

"What is he talking about?What day?"Jungkook asked.

"Hm..Is it...." suddenly I remembered."Oh my god!It's his birthday!Today!Oh how can I forget about it!"I shook my head and hit my forehead.

"Ah...so that's why he's frustrated just now?Aigoo..how can I also forget about his birthday."Jungkook said."So,what should we do then?"I asked him."Let's do a surprise party for him."Jungkook suggested which I agree."Great!What do you have in mind?"I asked him then he told me about his plan.

"Good!That'll make him happy!"

"I'm a genius.."he smirked.

"Isn't that genius suppose to be Yoongi?"I asked him.

"You naughty girl!" he tickled me till I gave up and fell to the bed.He was on top of me and he looked at me,straight in the eyes.We stared at each other and suddenly Jungkook pecked my lips."Go take your shower.I'll check on the kids."Jungkook pulled me up and pushed me to the bathroom.I was taken aback for a while but I composed myself and headed into the bathroom.After I took my shower,I put on my casual clothes,ready to go for some birthday shopping with Jungkook.

I went out of the room and walked to the twins room."Kookie!"I scare him from behind and he flinched."You scare me,Ah Ra."he scrunched his face making him look like an angry 5 year old kid."Cutie!"I pinched his nose which earned him a grin."Go take your bath.I'll take care of them."I pushed him out of the room."Come on,let's get you to bath okay?"I took Joon first then Hyuna.After I dressed the twins up,I left them in their cradle playing with some soft toys I bought before.I searched for Hyunsyik and found him outside the backyard,playing with his toys.I smiled at the sight of him.

"Annyeong!"I greeted him cheerfully but he just kept quiet.Ah..he's still mad."Syik-ah,mianhe..I promise you I'll remember next time okay?"I walked to him and sat next to him.He kept quiet."Do you want me to buy you new toys?"I asked him.He looked at me and nodded."Arraso!I'll buy you lots of toys later okay?Now,don't be mad and come here you little kid.Kiss my cheek."I pulled him and placed him on my lap.He giggled and shyly kissed my cheek."That's my son."I ruffled his hair and he giggled cutely."Omma,don't forget again next time,okay?Tell appa too.I'm sad."he pouted and I can't help but laugh and nodded.

"Kaja.Let's go inside.Omma and appa will go out later.Your dongsaengs and you will go to your grandparents house okay?"I said to him and he just nodded.He watched the TV in the living room while I prepared breakfast.I made a western breakfast for us.I flinched when I felt a pair of arms around my waist."Oh.You scare me!"I said in shock and he just giggled."It's a win win situation then.You got me earlier and now!I gotcha!"he squeezed me tighter.I felt ticklish and struggled in his embrace."I love you." he said out of the blue and stole a kiss on my lips.I was left dumbfounded when he left to the living room joining Hyunsyik.

"Guys!Breakfast is ready!"I yelled from the kitchen.

"Who gets there first wins!"I heard Jungkook said to Hyunsyik later I knew both of them ran at a speed of a lightning."Woohoo!I won!"Jungkook clapped his hands and Hyunsyik pouted."Your legs are long,appa.Mine is short."Hyunsyik reasoned out."It's okay,son.I'll train you how to run fast like the jaguar okay?You'll be the next Golden Maknae when you grow up.Maybe not Golden...but Silver.Golden will always be mine."he said to Hyunsyik and the kid listened to his words well.